Hernandez Questioned in Homicide?!?!? WTF

Well, as long as he didn't kill Brady, we'll still be all right.

:coffee:

I agree. He's been great but wasn't the same last year for some reason. Bedard has said he had a lot of family/personal distractions. This? But you're right...we have Brady and a bunch of TEs signed + Mark Harrison is damn near as big as AHern. Maybe he knows nothing. Maybe he's harboring someone. IDK.

I agree. He's been great but wasn't the same last year for some reason. Bedard has said he had a lot of family/personal distractions. This? But you're right...we have Brady and a bunch of TEs signed + Mark Harrison is damn near as big as AHern. Maybe he knows nothing. Maybe he's harboring someone. IDK.

Right now I'm guessing that he had family or friends visiting, rented them a car, and they went out and killed one of the crew.

I heard Ahern patted an officer on the butt after the arrest...

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

God forbid he was involved, what happens to his huge contract? Does he lose it or are the Patriots held to it and the cap money?

God forbid he was involved, what happens to his huge contract? Does he lose it or are the Patriots held to it and the cap money?

Most contracts come with conduct clauses. I'm sure they'd be off the hook.

Lets just hope it's members of his posse and he comes to grip with the types he's associating with.

Back