Hernandez Questioned in Homicide?!?!? WTF

I'm pretty sure murder would void a contract. :high:

On a more important note, this incident will likely land Hernandez on my "do not draft list," in this years fantasy draft. He'll be hanging out with Jay Cutler and Chris Johnson. The Herdsmen Organization takes character seriously and we don't go in for these kind of back door shenanigans.

If it was completely non-serious like "We know this happened near where you live, likely by people you know but we don't think you're involved", you would think the cops would be a bit more discreet about it.

Well, actually, you would think that in any case. I'm waiting for the 2013 NBA Finals to get interrupted tonight for another high speed chase like OJ back in 1994.

If it was completely non-serious like "We know this happened near where you live, likely by people you know but we don't think you're involved", you would think the cops would be a bit more discreet about it.

Well, actually, you would think that in any case. I'm waiting for the 2013 NBA Finals to get interrupted tonight for another high speed chase like OJ back in 1994.
1237643769_family-guy-touchdown-stewie.gif

first Tebow...not this.....seems the circus is moving to N.E:stirpot:

I'm pretty sure murder would void a contract. :high:

So too, I believe, would being uncooperative with the law even if he had nothing directly to do with the murder although I am hopeful that this report was bad info and bad reporting from the jump.

Seriously, I was thinking AHern was an ex-Pat 3 hours ago as soon as I heard the initial report. Now.....maybe there is reason to be hopeful, but the Boston bombings should have taught us all to take all preliminary news reports with a grain of salt until substantiated facts are available.

On a more important note, this incident will likely land Hernandez on my "do not draft list," in this years fantasy draft. He'll be hanging out with Jay Cutler and Chris Johnson. The Herdsmen Organization takes character seriously and we don't go in for these kind of back door shenanigans.

Was Marvin on that same list?

:thumb:

I'm still wondering about Jaric's "back door shenanigans." Just sounds sketchy, man.
Posted via Mobile Device

Invincible at 23. 4 aces, 11 on dice, Mind On My Money. I can't lose.

I doubt we are going to hear much today other than the typical" WE can't comment on an on gong investigation".

So a guy rents a car, his buddy uses it to knock off someone who is male and 27, we know Tebow is 25 so it wasn't him.

what else to know other than Ahern is not Judas!

Bedard was on Toucher & Rich this a.m. and when asked if Hernandez hangs around with a bad crowd, Bedard said 'yes'.

Why would he have to rent a car where he lives? Dat dun make no cense.

Back