Hernandez Questioned in Homicide?!?!? WTF

Aaron comes from a really bad place in Florida...really bad. You would think he would have distanced himself from his "friends" and family that were thugs and gangstas.

I think he had some people staying with him and rented cars for them, not himself.

Aaron comes from a really bad place in Florida...really bad. You would think he would have distanced himself from his "friends" and family that were thugs and gangstas.

I think he had some people staying with him and rented cars for them, not himself.

I thought he was from Briistol Ct and only went to school in FL, Am I wrong?

It's sad that these 23 year olds don't have a constant staffer there to drive off the shitheads that are as tough to eliminate as bathroom mold. And it's also sad that AHern can't figure out that he doesn't need shithead friends. He's BLESSED to be where he is. Needs to be smart and stay out of the ghetto, and don't let the ghetto stay in his house!
Posted via Mobile Device

My guess is this is a lot like the Ray Lewis thing. He may not have pulled the trigger, but he knows stuff, however he won't turn his friends in.

The Tebowghetto :blink:ROFL

My guess is this is a lot like the Ray Lewis thing. He may not have pulled the trigger, but he knows stuff, however he won't turn his friends in.

I don't know what to believe at this point. The "uncooperative" description given by SI (I think) was refuted later by somebody, so I don't know what he knows or did.

It sucks waiting for the wheels of justice to spin this thing out, but I'm going to hope for the time being that he had nothing to do with it and didn't cover it up for anybody.

If he did, then he's simply gone and it's next man up time. We move on and he can land a role in Longest Yard II for all I care.

I don't know what to believe at this point. The "uncooperative" description given by SI (I think) was refuted later by somebody, so I don't know what he knows or did.

It sucks waiting for the wheels of justice to spin this thing out, but I'm going to hope for the time being that he had nothing to do with it and didn't cover it up for anybody.

If he did, then he's simply gone and it's next man up time. We move on and he can land a role in Longest Yard II for all I care.
if his Atty said do not talk to the police until you know the whole story yourself, that would be called being "uncooperative" by the police.

if his Atty said do not talk to the police until you know the whole story yourself, that would be called being "uncooperative" by the police.

Again, I don't know what happened, but if I was innocent of everything and had a very lucrative career on the line I'd sing like a canary regardless of what an attorney said I should do.

Again, I don't know what happened, but if I was innocent of everything and had a very lucrative career on the line I'd sing like a canary regardless of what an attorney said I should do.
I would consult my lawyer if I had one and do as he says...I would tell him I want to talk but I would listen, why incriminate yourself saying something stupid?

Was Hernandez in some kind of trouble right before the draft?
was it Pot?

was it Pot?
It was reported that he failed multiple drug tests while playing for the University of Florida. Hernandez never got suspended though. He played for Urban Meyer after all.

PS: He passed his drug test at the Scouting Combine.

Makes me sad. Just let me know when they spot him driving a white Bronco towards the Canadian border.

It was reported that he failed multiple drug tests while playing for the University of Florida. Hernandez never got suspended though. He played for Urban Meyer after all.

PS: He passed his drug test at the Scouting Combine.
thanks I thought was a stupid reason

Back