History in the making in Tampa! Garza pitches first no hitter!

How/why is this good?

This makes me about as happy as an anal fissure.

I'm sure the 7 or 8 thousand people in attendance will never forget it:coffee:

7 or 8 K? They must have been giving some noise making apparatus away to draw that kind of crowd.

On a plus note, due to the low number in attendance, all fans were allowed to line up single file, walk to the mound, and scoop up one of Garza's loogeys from this great event for keepsake.

The grounds crew thanked everyone....

I hate Garza as much as any MFY.

He is a vaginal fissure. Anal fissure is much too good for him.

And by "vaginal," I mean 67-year old, cottage cheese laden vaginal.

Carlos Pena= gone after this season.
Carl Crawford= gone after this season.
Pat Burrell= gone after this season.
Rafael Soriano= gone after this season.

Both Garza and Upton are up for arbitration, so jack up their salaries a bit.

Rays = done after this season, even with the quality pitching that will be around for 2 more years.

I loved hearing the announcers say that the attendance was listed at over 18,000.

What idiot would believe that? The stadium was 80% empty. You can get into that building for $10 and they still can't get anybody to show up for a regular season game.

I loved hearing the announcers say that the attendance was listed at over 18,000.

What idiot would believe that? The stadium was 80% empty. You can get into that building for $10 and they still can't get anybody to show up for a regular season game.

That park looks like crap on tv, it must really suck in person..

the only nice thing was no crowd, so moving around, getting to and from, was pretty easy.

other than that not much you can say positive other than we were not out in the heat

Which the best thing about it that matters. You can't watch baseball outdoors in this weather. I enjoy the Trop even if I'd like something better.
Now, about that game....some feat 'eh? :toast:

Back