Hot Dog- Patriots vs Colts Game Thread in Germany 9:30 AM NFLN

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
I'm moving on. Thinking about the season as a round of golf. Played 9 holes with 2 pars and 7 double boggies. So far it's been it's been a pretty ugly round, but now we make the turn and flip the score card.

The game is being played in Frankfurt Germany.on 11/12/23. This is only 3 weeks away from 12/7/23, the day that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.
I plan to do some research into Frankfurt. I'm really curious if Frankfurt has roots to the American Hot Dog.

Oh yes, I'm also curious about the Colts. This is a team that we used to love to hate. This is a team that started that stupid air in the football bullshit because they couldn't compete. This is a team owned by a lounge lizard.
But I don't know much about this current team.

Some of that reminded me of Thomas144 :coffee:
good stuff PP
after we inflict Germany with this likely dog of a game, they will blitzkrieg the field and throw weinerschnitzel at BB and BoB (not that they don't deserve it)

(this is the karma thread, right 🤷 )

:)

Some of that reminded me of Thomas144 :coffee:
good stuff PP
after we inflict Germany with this likely dog of a game, they will blitzkrieg the field and throw weinerschnitzel at BB and BoB (not that they don't deserve it)

(this is the karma thread, right 🤷 )

:)
It's NOT a karma thread. If it was, BT will start another game thread and confuse the hell out of everyone.

Last edited:
I'm moving on. Thinking about the season as a round of golf. Played 9 holes with 2 pars and 7 double boggies. So far it's been it's been a pretty ugly round, but now we make the turn and flip the score card.

The game is being played in Frankfurt Germany.on 11/12/23. This is only 3 weeks away from 12/7/23, the day that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.
I plan to do some research into Frankfurt. I'm really curious if Frankfurt has roots to the American Hot Dog.

Oh yes, I'm also curious about the Colts. This is a team that we used to love to hate. This is a team that started that stupid air in the football bullshit because they couldn't compete. This is a team owned by a lounge lizard.
But I don't know much about this current team.
It's probable that the Germans stole the concept of the Frankfurter in the same way that we Brits stole some of your place names, e.g. Boston.

I'm in Germany at the moment, in Hamburg. Won't be going to the game though, back home tomorrow. Lot of excitement in Germany I can tell you about the NFL being here.

They seem to have switched their allegiance from the Patriots to the Chiefs going by the amount of red in the stadium in the KC- Dolphins game.

They seem to have switched their allegiance from the Patriots to the Chiefs going by the amount of red in the stadium in the KC- Dolphins game.
Germany's a big country! There is a huge Patriots fanbase here, don't underestimate the work Vollmer did on that. It was huge for fans here to hear an NFL player speaking German regularly to the fanbase here.

Mondre ist ready!

Last edited:
I'm in Germany at the moment, in Hamburg. Won't be going to the game though, back home tomorrow. Lot of excitement in Germany I can tell you about the NFL being here.
Wow, you're in Hamburg, Germany? Can you find out if the All American hamburger had roots in Hamburg, Germany?
I'm still starting research as to if the hot dog had roots in Frankfurt, Germany. What a coincidence it would be if both the hot dog AND hamburger had roots in Germany.

Wow, you're in Hamburg, Germany? Can you find out if the All American hamburger had roots in Hamburg, Germany?
I'm still starting research as to if the hot dog had roots in Frankfurt, Germany. What a coincidence it would be if both the hot dog AND hamburger had roots in Germany.
What I can tell you is that the Berliner is indeed a doughnut. So JFK did indeed proclaim himself to be a Doughnut in that famous speech.

Gardner Minschew and Mac Jones are turnover machines. Whoever makes the fewest mistakes wins.

Back