Hot Dog- Patriots vs Colts Game Thread in Germany 9:30 AM NFLN

Just for the record, I think Mac is certainly better than Zappe, but that was unfair spot to put him in. If they had any plans of possibly sitting Mac whatsoever it should have been after the half, otherwise just let him finish it. This really is a clown show right now.

I don’t know if it’s can watch this team anymore. They get something positive going but you just know, the other shoe is gonna drop. Been pulling for Mac want to see him succeed, but that’s gotta be it for him. Feel terrible for him hope he has luck elsewhere.

Wow, that was shockingly bad. Jones' interception, followed by Zappe's, were proper WTF moments.

Jones looked stressed on the sideline. I feel sorry for him; he's clearly having a bad time of it (and he seems a decent enough guy). Clearly not able to play QB at a good NFL level ATM.

Reffing seemed overly pedantic at times (for both teams).

He needed to be. He was crying on the bench when there was still a chance to win the game. He was defeated before the clock even hit 0:00.
I must have missed this, what was he doing exactly?

Just for the record, I think Mac is certainly better than Zappe, but that was unfair spot to put him in. If they had any plans of possibly sitting Mac whatsoever it should have been after the half, otherwise just let him finish it. This really is a clown show right now.
I don't know WTF BB is thinking most of the time these days. He seems as lost as anyone.

This Belichick press conference is going to be gold.

Literally had tears in his eyes on the bench as the defense was out there trying to get a stop.
Really sad to see. I've got nothing against him as a person and I hope he gets out of all of this OK (in terms of his wellbeing).

Some pundits saying something has to be done right now, like maybe RKK telling BB to fire Joe Judge. Just do something they're saying.

It won't be Bill getting the sack, that's for sure.

Really sad to see. I've got nothing against him as a person and I hope he gets out of all of this OK (in terms of his wellbeing).
You do have to really feel for the guy. The whole world has seen him up close, struggling and seeing him getting chewed out on the sideline today and then after the INT he was white as a sheet, clearly in shock and not knowing where to turn.

Kraft might be the only one on the flight back to the US. 🤣
It's not that long a walk/swim.
You do have to really feel for the guy. The whole world has seen him up close, struggling and seeing him getting chewed out on the sideline today and then after the INT he was white as a sheet, clearly in shock and not knowing where to turn.
Yeah, exactly.

Literally had tears in his eyes on the bench as the defense was out there trying to get a stop.
Well now I feel kind of bad. Hopefully he bounces back and plays well for another team. He needs star power around him to have any chance of success, and that's not going to happen on that side of the ball as long as BB is in charge.

Back