How often do you start a reply...

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
To a post or a thread and in the middle of typing, change your mind?

I've done it 3 times today.

I used to be indecisive, but now I am not so sure.

It's pretty much a daily thing for me these days.

<strike>I would have to say that probably 1 out of every 3 posts gets rewritten several times before I actually put it up</strike>

never o:)

Um

never mind

I actually do it more then I care to admit

~Dee~

Maybe instead of deleting them, we should just make that post in this thread. It will be all out of context, and no one might understand it, but hey, at least you will have gotten it out of your system.

Routine. 15-20 times a week?

Plus, often I'm doing a detailed response and I'm halfway thru, get distracted, lose it one way or another, say **** it. i'm NOT starting over.

Nevermind.

Cheers

Maybe instead of deleting them, we should just make that post in this thread. It will be all out of context, and no one might understand it, but hey, at least you will have gotten it out of your system.
I am not sure you REALLY want them.... if any of us do with this band of hooligans

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 PM ----------

Routine. 15-20 times a week?

Plus, often I'm doing a detailed response and I'm halfway thru, get distracted, lose it one way or another, say **** it. i'm NOT starting over.

Nevermind.

Cheers
very much the same here

I am not sure you REALLY want them.... if any of us do with this band of hooligans

Oh that is true. I wasn't thinking that a lot of posts people may change their minds because they know they really shouldn't.

Never mind. ©BostonTim

Oh that is true. I wasn't thinking that a lot of posts people may change their minds because they know they really shouldn't.

Never mind. ©BostonTim
Yeah, you probably don't want to encourge people to post things that they know they shouldn't have even have thought about posting. That's the reason I stop typing and use the back button to go back to browsing: it's because I'm reacting to someone's "only a moron would think that" type of post, but before I finish replying, I realize, "So what? Who cares what I think about what they think?" and just stop. Should do it more often, I suppose....

Back