How often do you start a reply...

Occasionally. However not as much as in the past because...well...I just don't post all that much anymore.

Just today I began a long post with facts and figures and stats that would have detailed why the Pats should easily win the AFCCG and then should win the SB going away. I got 3/4 done with it and decided not to finish bc it would suck to have bad luck :tmack:

At least 2-3 times a day I hit the back button instead of posting something.
2nd guessing is an albatross.

This group has definitely left some classics on the editing room floor if you know what I am saying.

Gold, Jerry!

I find myself thinking twice about a post because it's harder to convey thoughts in a post that it is in a conversation, and I don't like to come across the wrong way.

Which I probably do sometimes but hey, I try.

Reading some of my older posts...not nearly as much as I should.
Yeah, I'm with you there.

Edit: See? This is how I get into trouble. {REDACTED} twice went ballistic on me because my emails weren't clear and she thought I was dissing her. I meant MY old posts, not yours.

Edit 2: This is why there should be a waiting time for posts, like handguns. I had to redact the name in the first edit to avoid a flame response....now I'm debating deleting this whole post.

Funny you should ask but I do this a lot. mostly in the P&R thread as I start putting my $.02 in and then decide I'm not as knowledgeable on a topic as I should be to comment. at least it gets me to go and read-up more on whatever is being discussed.

I appreciate those who do comment even when they probably should have also bailed :)
makes for a fun forum!

Back