I don't feel bad.

Class on a football message board is like fake boobs - nice to look at, but just feels wrong.

People are free to be honest about how they feel, and people are free to respond to it. That's just all part of the rough and tumble that is football message board interaction. People who are happy about this, it's their opinion - they own it. They can defend it, debate it, and discuss it with people who feel otherwise. Nobody speaks for all of us.

Can't we all just get along? :coffee:

P.S. Boobies

Your right, doctor. Let's just take him out back and shoot him.

So, every time you say something wrong, and you're corrected, you call them "doctor"? Because they know more than you or because they can do a ****ing Google search? Ok, uh, "patient" or "nurse" or something.

But yeah, by all means, knee injuries and neck injuries involving nerve damage are the exact same thing. You're a genius.

No. I wouldn't. Because fake class on a messageboard is stupid. It works for LaDainian (and apparently grog), but not me.
For the record, when I told you all I felt bad for you about Brady going down, I meant it.

No. Some of us have actual class. And it's real. Just because it's typed, doesn't mean it's fake.

ROFL

I've seen your posts.

ROFL :LOL: :eek:hnoez:

And yes, saying that you "hope Peyton Manning is ok because he's good for the NFL", you're either a horrible Patriots fan or simply a liar - so you can get your Fake Messageboard Classy out of the way.

I cried my ass off when they did that to Old Yeller. Can't we just find a new home for the guy?

Stick him in a SONY warehouse and he will find his way:D

So, every time you say something wrong, and you're corrected, you call them "doctor"? Because they know more than you or because they can do a ****ing Google search? Ok, uh, "patient" or "nurse" or something.

But yeah, by all means, knee injuries and neck injuries involving nerve damage are the exact same thing. You're a genius.

All I'm saying is no one here knows if he'll be back or not. I'm just not ready to dig his grave with a smile and a song in my heart like you.

When did I say something wrong? How can you possibly know that he is finished?

I was waiting for the "Display Fake Class on a Messageboard" Police to show up.

You know Tommy, I just reread your post, and despite the douchebaggery of it all, you've in fact raised PM up a notch or two. I can see that you don't like the hype he gets, nor do I, but I can see more the fear you have that the Colts could beat the Pats if he were playing. Unintentionally, I think you have given him more credit than he is due by expressing your fear of him playing and your rejoicing in his injury.

I would love to beat the Colts with PM at full strength, and am confident that we would have this year. Unfortunately we won't get to see that. That is what dissapoints me most.

All I'm saying is no one here knows if he'll be back or not. I'm just not ready to dig his grave with a smile and a song in my heart like you.

When did I say something wrong? How can you possibly know that he is finished?

Because either Manning or the Colts or both have lied every step of the way regarding his condition and his surgeries.

So, I'm going to start believing them now?

Nerve damage in the neck...Just had surgery #3 to repair the same issue...that sounds like 4-6 weeks to you?

ROFL

I've seen your posts.

And yes, saying that you "hope Peyton Manning is ok because he's good for the NFL", you're either a horrible Patriots fan or simply a liar - so you can get your Fake Messageboard Classy out of the way.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I HONESTLY don't want Manning's career to be over. Why is that hard to understand. if you think I'm a liar or a bad fan, that's fine.

I don't want Manning to retire due to injury. I want him to be 100% and for Brady to beat him. I want him to have no excuses and to be beaten soundly by the Patriots like before 2006. I want to dominate him and leave no doubt as to who was better when it is all said and done.

I don't believe you for one second, but if it makes you feel better...
Why would I lie about it? I'm not going to pretend I was upset he wasn't playing because a Patriot team without Brady is easier to beat than a team with him. But I wasn't happy to see him injured. And I did genuinely feel bad for you guys (planteers) because I know that had to suck and I like most of you. And I feel bad for people I like when shitty things happen to them.

:shrug:

Also, since we're setting the record straight, I'm not expecting anything from you all, nor am I upset that you personally are happy he's hurt.

You know Tommy, I just reread your post, and despite the douchebaggery of it all, you've in fact raised PM up a notch or two. I can see that you don't like the hype he gets, nor do I, but I can see more the fear you have that the Colts could beat the Pats if he were playing. Unintentionally, I think you have given him more credit than he is due by expressing your fear of him playing and your rejoicing in his injury.

I would love to beat the Colts with PM at full strength, and am confident that we would have this year. Unfortunately we won't get to see that. That is what dissapoints me most.

Yes, it sucks
I was waiting for week 13 to see him walking off the field in the 3rd quarter with his head down and a tear or 2 running down his cheeks

I'm a little disappointed in you Tommy. You didn't even remotely mention how many ESPY's he's won.:shake:

It wasn't unintentional. Thank you for re-reading, anyway.

Difference between you and I. You want to "beat the Colts at full strength". I want to "beat the Colts".

When we were down to Eric Alexander sucking wind in the 4th quarter of the 06 AFCCG, how many Colts fans in that stadium were sitting around thinking "Gosh, we should really suspend the game for a week so we can beat these guys at full strength"?

Answer? None.

Could the Patriots beat the Colts with Manning? Yes. But all I care about is Ws. I don't care how they get there.

I'm a little disappointed in you Tommy. You didn't even remotely mention how many ESPY's he's won.:shake:

I'm not up on his ESPYs. Those haven't been around that long, right? How many does he have?

Does he have Kids' Choice Awards too?

ROFL

I've seen your posts.

And we've seen yours.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and defend Tommy... Not that I agree with everything he is saying, or anything...

The thing is, it's not like we were just watching a game and we saw Manning take such a big hit that we saw his ginormous helmet fly off and roll across the field with his head still in it, and Tommy was dancing a jig in front of us yelling "TAKE IT, MANNING! EAT DIRT, DEAD BOY!!!!" or anything... let's keep it all in perspective.

While some of us recognize that, whether we like it or not, Manning has kind of been a face of the NFL for a decade (and a freakin' huge face, at that) along with Brady and a few other players, some don't care about that aspect of the sport - and there is nothing wrong with that. If Tommy and others don't see this as a 'not good' thing for the NFL, I have no issue with that.

You know, when I watched Favre get the shit beat out of him in his last game, and he never played again, I was not only happy, but friggin' ecstatic. Classless? Maybe. But it was how I felt, and I had a lot of reasons for it. Mostly just sick of the drama of his shit, and seeing his damned face everywhere.

I don't see Tommy being happy that Manning is injured, but happy his career may be over. He obviously has his reasons, and frankly his opinions on it are not as bad as people are making it out to be.

Just somethings to chew on. :coffee:

Back