I feel dirty cheering for the Bills.

Well, the way he tucks and runs is part of what makes him special. We haven't seen it this year because our idiot offensive coordinator keeps designing these quarterback runs that I can't even imagine look good on paper because they sure don't look good on the field. Allen's runs are the best when they're spontaneous or he audibles into it before the snap
The designed runs have been really explosive though at times. He really is your best RB. There is always an injury risk but he makes stuff happen a lot.

Well, the way he tucks and runs is part of what makes him special. We haven't seen it this year because our idiot offensive coordinator keeps designing these quarterback runs that I can't even imagine look good on paper because they sure don't look good on the field. Allen's runs are the best when they're spontaneous or he audibles into it before the snap
You are aware Allen is in a walking boot this morning, correct?

As much as I like to believe that it wouldn't be, I wonder if it would have been a different story if Edelman's knee wasn't bone on bone.
It wouldn't have been a different story. He still would have been under contract here.

I get it, my opinion about Brady won't be the most popular. I quite frankly don't care. It's my opinion, once he turned his back on the fans and team that supported and defended him, everything he did for the Patriots is meaningless to me. Do I like the championships, of course who wouldn't. But, he doesn't deserve to be remembered as a Patriot. Number 12 should've been given to Jones. Just my opinion.
Like I said, I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion. I know I'm going to get called names. Names don't bother me. I've been a correctional officer for over 20 years, I've have my share of insults thrown at me.

I get it, my opinion about Brady won't be the most popular. I quite frankly don't care. It's my opinion, once he turned his back on the fans and team that supported and defended him, everything he did for the Patriots is meaningless to me. Do I like the championships, of course who wouldn't. But, he doesn't deserve to be remembered as a Patriot. Number 12 should've been given to Jones. Just my opinion.
Like I said, I know this isn't going to be a popular opinion. I know I'm going to get called names. Names don't bother me. I've been a correctional officer for over 20 years, I've have my share of insults thrown at me.
Are there any names that you prefer?

Hey you are of course entitled to your opinion. No one can tell you how to feel about things. I personally don't feel that way at all. I've not heard a single thing from him which indicates to me that he Has turned his back on the fans and team that supported and defended him. The "worst" I've seen is him complaining about NE weather and saying he prefers Florida weather, which, frankly I don't blame anyone for at all who feels that way. Every time I've heard him talk about his time with the Patriots, it has been with more respect and appreciation than I've ever seen a player express about a former team. I haven't seen a single negative thing said about anyone in or around the building from him.

As far as the Gronk situation, he didn't tell Gronk to retire, Gronk did that all on his own. However he did so because (according to him) Belichick was trying to trade him to the Lions (making him the 3rd HOF player I'm aware of who would rather not play football than play for the Lions). From there, it was a matter of getting the trade which Belichick wanted to occur to happen to a team he actually wanted to play for. Brady's contract was not renewed by the Patriots and to hear some (TyLaw for example) say it that's because Belichick wanted him gone. So I don't blame him for moving on, it was time for both parties, and I don't blame him for wanting to play with Gronk wherever he ended up.

As such, I feel pretty much the opposite. Still a fan of his, still wishing for him to have success, even though I'm mostly just wishing he would retire already. No ill will whatsoever towards him or Gronk, and I'm hopeful they'll retire as Patriots and get into both the Pats HOF and Canton, it was a joy to watch them play and thanks to them we got more success than any other team has ever seen, so to me they'll forever be Patriots. Most of the board lies somewhere between our views I know, but closer to yours than mine, so I highly doubt you'll get called names, and if you do, it'll reflect more on the person doing it than general sentiment.

As much as I like to believe that it wouldn't be, I wonder if it would have been a different story if Edelman's knee wasn't bone on bone.
If you've heard him talk, he talks with disdain about being asked to go to Tampa. Like, he's insulted he was even asked. I'm not sure you're right on that.

I actually have similar feelings. The worst is Tom Brady trying to paint himself as a victim because he thought he was entitled to more, when his entire existence in the NFL is owed to BB and the coaching of him with Charlie Weis, and the fact he became who he was by NOT being entitled and concerned about just himself.

I mean, look at him yesterday throwing bombs on 3rd and 3 and almost losing the game because he wanted to put on a show for the next record he was chasing. I got SB 42 and 46 douchechills just looking at it.

The Brady Fanboys are honestly the worst. I am embarrassed as a Pats fan, to be honest. He could murder children and puppies on national tv and these people would act like it was a great thing to do.

If you've heard him talk, he talks with disdain about being asked to go to Tampa. Like, he's insulted he was even asked. I'm not sure you're right on that.
That's because Edelman appreciates where he came from and realizes he's made millions because BB believed he could convert from a Wildcat QB who was going nowhere, to a great WR who ended up having a borderline HOF career.

Brady? Umm, yeah, that got lost somewhere along the way, a loooooong time ago.

The Brady Fanboys are honestly the worst. I am embarrassed as a Pats fan, to be honest. He could murder children and puppies on national tv and these people would act like it was a great thing to do.
I get your sentiments about them, I just believe they're entitled to their opinions just like we are. I just don't get why some feel like their opinions are the only ones that's correct. If you disagree with mine, that's fine. Just like I have the right to disagree with yours. I'm not going to try to change your mind about your opinion because I don't agree with it or insist I'm right.
I'm not embarrassed to be a Pats fan. I do find it amusing to see those Pats fans suddenly become a Bucs because Brady is playing for them. Kinda like how I heard Pats fans ridicule Colts fans when they became Broncos fans once Manning played for them.

Hey you are of course entitled to your opinion. No one can tell you how to feel about things. I personally don't feel that way at all. I've not heard a single thing from him which indicates to me that he Has turned his back on the fans and team that supported and defended him. The "worst" I've seen is him complaining about NE weather and saying he prefers Florida weather, which, frankly I don't blame anyone for at all who feels that way. Every time I've heard him talk about his time with the Patriots, it has been with more respect and appreciation than I've ever seen a player express about a former team. I haven't seen a single negative thing said about anyone in or around the building from him.

As far as the Gronk situation, he didn't tell Gronk to retire, Gronk did that all on his own. However he did so because (according to him) Belichick was trying to trade him to the Lions (making him the 3rd HOF player I'm aware of who would rather not play football than play for the Lions). From there, it was a matter of getting the trade which Belichick wanted to occur to happen to a team he actually wanted to play for. Brady's contract was not renewed by the Patriots and to hear some (TyLaw for example) say it that's because Belichick wanted him gone. So I don't blame him for moving on, it was time for both parties, and I don't blame him for wanting to play with Gronk wherever he ended up.

As such, I feel pretty much the opposite. Still a fan of his, still wishing for him to have success, even though I'm mostly just wishing he would retire already. No ill will whatsoever towards him or Gronk, and I'm hopeful they'll retire as Patriots and get into both the Pats HOF and Canton, it was a joy to watch them play and thanks to them we got more success than any other team has ever seen, so to me they'll forever be Patriots. Most of the board lies somewhere between our views I know, but closer to yours than mine, so I highly doubt you'll get called names, and if you do, it'll reflect more on the person doing it than general sentiment.
I'm with you on this, I've watched some interviews and specials with and about TB12 and I have never heard a cross word come out of his mouth about the Pats, as far as Gronk goes, I didn't like what he did with the retirement then coming back out to play with TB12 but hey, it got him another ring so good for him. His commercials are cringeworthy though, especially his USAA commercials. :coffee:

I get your sentiments about them, I just believe they're entitled to their opinions just like we are. I just don't get why some feel like their opinions are the only ones that's correct. If you disagree with mine, that's fine. Just like I have the right to disagree with yours. I'm not going to try to change your mind about your opinion because I don't agree with it or insist I'm right.
I'm not embarrassed to be a Pats fan. I do find it amusing to see those Pats fans suddenly become a Bucs because Brady is playing for them. Kinda like how I heard Pats fans ridicule Colts fans when they became Broncos fans once Manning played for them.
I am not embarrassed, I just feel completely disconnected to a grown man in a Brady jersey that thinks the guy never made a mistake. It's just creeps me out. I can't have conversations with people like that.

I mean, Brady is now spending almost everyday of his non-playing life making documentaries, commercials, etc, and literally showcasing himself as an entity that is individualistic and totally self-absorbed. The irony is, that's not what made him the player he's become. This new documentary he is doing, I see the ads and just cringe. Why would any athlete who is still playing, care so much about promotion beyond what their current status is as a famous athlete, while still playing the sport? I've never seen this before. No one has. I mean, how Brady sees himself is literally what is wrong with our society. It's reflective of that and I want no part of watching people who are that self-absorbed.

As for opinions, totally agree. The problem is, we're likely in the minority.

I'm with you on this, I've watched some interviews and specials with and about TB12 and I have never heard a cross word come out of his mouth about the Pats, as far as Gronk goes, I didn't like what he did with the retirement then coming back out to play with TB12 but hey, it got him another ring so good for him. His commercials are cringeworthy though, especially his USAA commercials. :coffee:
Oh but I'M special!

For those that hate Brady, I wonder do you have a tough time enjoying the 20 year dynastic run when highlights are shown? I ask because it would be a shame to not enjoy the best run in team sports history because the QB who was there for all of it left as a FA at age 43.

For those that hate Brady, I wonder do you have a tough time enjoying the 20 year dynastic run when highlights are shown? I ask because it would be a shame to not enjoy the best run in team sports history because the QB who was there for all of it left as a FA at age 43.
Just like why cant this Team and coach be appreciated for this season and what they are building again now that brady is gone? Works both ways I suppose.

Back