I feel dirty cheering for the Bills.

I totally rooted for the old guy today.

Almost fucked it up, but pulled it out in the end.
He actually really didn’t do anything impressive in the second half or ot.

As bad as Perriman has been as a WR in this league, Leslie Frazier is a moron for having Edmunds in single man there.

Edmunds is struggling as it is at MLB. Good job by Brady, but he was invisible coming out of the locker room from half.

He’s more corcerned about laurels than managing a game well.

Eh. One's a Judas, one's more of a Prodigal Son.

I don't hate Brady, and I think both sides had their reasons. The Patriots tried to keep him, Brady wanted guaranteed money, so he bounced. He was 43, I don't blame the Patriots.

The only asshole is Gronkowski, and the fact that he retired, quit on the team that paid him well, and then un-retired and forced a trade, isn't mentioned every time he's on camera is beyond me. Fuck that guy, seriously.
Brady is the GOAT QB...he helped the Pats with 6 rings. Any true Patriots fan cannot deny his greatness. That being said, he's not a Patriot any longer.

I still love Gronk, but, he was a shit weasel for doing that.

I agree about Brady. A total legend at the Patriots. What I don’t like is his attitude in 2019 and the fact he tapped Gronk when he left while Gronk was still a Patriot and he tried to do the same with Edelman and Jules told him to get f••ked. That’s the difference between Jules and Gronk right there.

That was the first time this season I've seen Allen play with the kind've heart that endeared him to fans the last 2 years. It was the first time I saw the entire team play with heart. I've said from the beginning that Allen reminded me of a young Jim Kelly in how he drags the team down the field and wills them to win. It sucks to lose and luckily, the 2 NE game is the only one that presents a real challenge (although Miami has been on a streak), so hopefully, it's not too late but I hope this puts the "Something's off about the Bills" way they've been playing in the past.

And the Defense owes Allen an apology

That was the first time this season I've seen Allen play with the kind've heart that endeared him to fans the last 2 years. It was the first time I saw the entire team play with heart. I've said from the beginning that Allen reminded me of a young Jim Kelly in how he drags the team down the field and wills them to win. It sucks to lose and luckily, the 2 NE game is the only one that presents a real challenge (although Miami has been on a streak), so hopefully, it's not too late but I hope this puts the "Something's off about the Bills" way they've been playing in the past.

Yes, Allen carried the team on his back during that comeback.
I am concerned, that with all the money that the Bills have tied up in him, that he is one big hit away from getting a serious injury. I'm not wishing it, just to make that clear.
I think it was Collingsworth who said last night ,that when you have a franchise QB in the NFL, you protect that investment and don't keep putting him at risk.

The Bills defense in the second half of that game was swarming and was kicking some serious ass. McDermott has a good teaching point right there in itself. All he has to say to his defense during film review where were you fucking guys in the first fucking half? See what happens when you actually play football with heart? We should’ve beaten this team and easily! Next time let’s play four fucking quarters because we’re good enough to be anybody!!! That’s what he needs to say to his team during the next meeting.

Yes, Allen carried the team on his back during that comeback.
I am concerned, that with all the money that the Bills have tied up in him, that he is one big hit away from getting a serious injury. I'm not wishing it, just to make that clear.
I think it was Collingsworth who said last night ,that when you have a franchise QB in the NFL, you protect that investment and don't keep putting him at risk.
I could not agree anymore. My biggest fault, and I can find many with this general manager, is not building a quality offensive line in 3 years. The line we have now is one of the worst I think I've ever seen in football. If they open one hole, and they did twice last night, amazingly, it is an epic event.

And now, buffalo is really misappropriating money. The problem is we have money allocated in the wrong places. Hyde, Poyer, Taron now, Old guys on the DL that are luckily up (Hughes and Addison) and then we go out and for whatever reason spend our FA cap space on a 9 mil a year WR in Sanders for a 1 year, where we all saw Gabe Davis make great plays and look like he was ready to be the guy next to Diggs and Beasley.

We need to pay the trenches and get proven upgrades there. And im tired of the d line rotation, playing the d line is a chess match and over-rotating takes our players out of the flow of the game often times i feel. It's not good for players.

All of the hype coming into this season sounded and felt good but there are underlying issues that are preventing this team from taking the next step, which need to be addressed, without hesitation.

Best game of Allen's career IMO. He played with heart, guts, carried that team in the second half with his arm and legs. Played injured. And he did it all vs the SB champs and Brady. Legacy building game for him IMO despite the loss.

I could not agree anymore. My biggest fault, and I can find many with this general manager, is not building a quality offensive line in 3 years. The line we have now is one of the worst I think I've ever seen in football. If they open one hole, and they did twice last night, amazingly, it is an epic event.

And now, buffalo is really misappropriating money. The problem is we have money allocated in the wrong places. Hyde, Poyer, Taron now, Old guys on the DL that are luckily up (Hughes and Addison) and then we go out and for whatever reason spend our FA cap space on a 9 mil a year WR in Sanders for a 1 year, where we all saw Gabe Davis make great plays and look like he was ready to be the guy next to Diggs and Beasley.

We need to pay the trenches and get proven upgrades there. And im tired of the d line rotation, playing the d line is a chess match and over-rotating takes our players out of the flow of the game often times i feel. It's not good for players.

All of the hype coming into this season sounded and felt good but there are underlying issues that are preventing this team from taking the next step, which need to be addressed, without hesitation.
Your secondary is unreal. Took Brady throwing into six inch windows to beat you and even then it came down to OT.

I understand what you're saying, I get it. I just want the Bucs to lose every time they play a game.
These past 18 months must be really looong for you. LOL

I agree about Brady. A total legend at the Patriots. What I don’t like is his attitude in 2019 and the fact he tapped Gronk when he left while Gronk was still a Patriot and he tried to do the same with Edelman and Jules told him to get f••ked. That’s the difference between Jules and Gronk right there.
As much as I like to believe that it wouldn't be, I wonder if it would have been a different story if Edelman's knee wasn't bone on bone.

Brady is the GOAT QB...he helped the Pats with 6 rings. Any true Patriots fan cannot deny his greatness. That being said, he's not a Patriot any longer.

I still love Gronk, but, he was a shit weasel for doing that.
agree with all of this. It was time with Brady...and it ain't exactly like the Pats went picking through the refuse pile for a QB...

I rooted for the Bills exactly 1 time (against the Chefs), I simply cannot root for another team within the same division as the Pats.

Last edited:
Best game of Allen's career IMO. He played with heart, guts, carried that team in the second half with his arm and legs. Played injured. And he did it all vs the SB champs and Brady. Legacy building game for him IMO despite the loss.
A 38 mil per year QB tucking and running and playing one good half of football is the best game of Allen's career? What in the holy hell?

A 38 mil per year QB tucking and running and playing one good half of football is the best game of Allen's career? What in the holy hell?
Well, the way he tucks and runs is part of what makes him special. We haven't seen it this year because our idiot offensive coordinator keeps designing these quarterback runs that I can't even imagine look good on paper because they sure don't look good on the field. Allen's runs are the best when they're spontaneous or he audibles into it before the snap

Back