I feel dirty cheering for the Bills.

Oh but I'M special!
Gronk took a beating when he was a Patriot, he needed to get away from the game. If Brady was still here, he would have come back as long as Bill agreed not to trade him.
I really don't have a big problem with either one of them leaving. Sure, I hate to see them playing in different uniforms but I don't hold it against them.
In a year or 2 they will both be done.
I'm happy that we have this team now, and what looks like our QB of the future. I don't think we would have as good a team as we do now had either stayed.

Last edited:
Just like why cant this Team and coach be appreciated for this season and what they are building again now that brady is gone? Works both ways I suppose.
Who's saying they aren't appreciated? :shrug-n:

For those that hate Brady, I wonder do you have a tough time enjoying the 20 year dynastic run when highlights are shown? I ask because it would be a shame to not enjoy the best run in team sports history because the QB who was there for all of it left as a FA at age 43.
It's fans like you that have the issue. The team is far more than Tom Brady as we've seen this year when Mac outplayed Brady and the D made Brady look like a deer in the headlights again.

You either miss all these things or are disingenuous not admitting them. No one is not appreciative of what Brady did here or any future HOF player or really good, contributing player with multiple rings.

The highlights are tied just as much to other players as they are to Tom Brady.

For those that hate Brady, I wonder do you have a tough time enjoying the 20 year dynastic run when highlights are shown? I ask because it would be a shame to not enjoy the best run in team sports history because the QB who was there for all of it left as a FA at age 43.

I don't hate Brady. He is the greatest Patriot ever.

I appreciate the 6 Lombardi's. I wanted him to win last year. I would like to play him and the Bucs in the Super Bowl this year.

And crush them.

Last edited:
I don't hate Brady. He is the greatest Patriot ever.

I appreciate the 6 Lombardi's. I wanted him to win last year. I would like to play him and the Bucs in the Super Bowl this year.

And crush them.
You know who the greatest Patriot ever is? Bill Belichick. Because literally nothing, including Brady, happens without him (and Kraft having the stones to trade a 1st rd pick for him).

I think the prevailing sentiment isn't 'hate'. It's 'that dude doesn't play here anymore'. Believe it or not, those are two very different things.

I thought the crowd at Gillette when the Buccaneers were in town nailed it.

Cheered for Brady before the game, and booed the opposing QB once the game started.
That's why we're the best in the business. Did the same with Vinatieri. :coffee:

They played the video before the game. You'd really have to be Grinching it up to not cheer at that moment :)
i'm not mad he left...i have 0 problem with players deciding to move on unless they act like an ass about it. but yeah...
#grinch mode 😄

Back