I guess I just don't fit in here, so screw it

TrueBeliever

Hater hater
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm going to get a ton of $hit for this, maybe even get assclowned, but at this point I really don't care anymore.

I thought the Planet was a cool place. There are a lot of things I like about this place that IMO make it stand out from other forums. But there's another thing about it that really sucks.

People have different opinions. That's fine. That's what message boards are all about. But yesterday I posted a thread about buying a goddamn TV and somehow it got turned into an excuse for a bull$hit unprovoked personal attack that everyone on here knows the mods aren't going to do jack $hit about.

So right now you're thinking, "Jeez TB, this is really petty." Well let me explain. Two and a half years ago I started a thread about how me and a friend spent a day in Madison. There was nothing, I repeat, NOTHING about that thread that was political, but the same pr1ck (RoadGrader, in case you haven't figured it out yet) hijacked the thread, saying Madison is full of "left-wing commies" and all this other bull$hit. I asked RG when he had ever even BEEN to Madison and left it at that. But two and a half years later he's still bringing it up. THAT, friends, is petty.

I have been to other boards centered on all sorts of different topics and themes and the Planet is the only one where people keep dragging politics into things on the main forum. There are plenty of members here whom I disagree with politically but get along with fine in the main forum, so I've tried to keep my political opinions separate.

Apparently though if you're not a complete right-winger you're not part of the in-crowd clique at this place and that makes you fair game. People can say whatever they want as long as it's right-wing. I have seen more Hillary Clinton-bashing in the main forum then I can remember, but that's not a political comment, I guess. Mikiemo can call Hillary Clinton an "evil bitch" and it's not a political comment. RG can rip on the Steelers because their stadium is named after "John Kerry's wife" but that's not a political comment. But when I called out Sir Otilc for his thread about "Where were you on this day when Chapaquiddick happened?", that gets bounced into the Playground. Give me a fvcking break. You cannot tell me that wasn't a political thread, but it was fine until I called a spade a spade, then it was offensive and had to be removed.

I damn near gave up on this place then, but I kept telling myself that the good outweighed the bad here. Well I just can't keep deluding myself anymore. When it's all said and done the Planet is just another place where people who agonize over the size of their d1cks hang out and say, "Come look at this one before I flush it!"

So I guess I just don't fit in here.

Oh, and RG and JD, GFY. When your failed and useless lives come to an end, the world will be a better place.

You fit in just fine. :thumb:

Make use of the Ignore option. Why get so upset about someone else's opinion? :high:

Excuse me....I gotta take my psychiatric meds.

Wow.

TB, I don't "know" you as well as I *think* I do some others, but RG, JD, Mikie, etc., are all really good people and posters.

Sometimes we "say" things tongue-in-cheek here and it gets misinterpreted. Sometimes we intentionally rag on someone over something, but it's mostly in good-natured fun.

Yes, we are a diverse group, and I've said some things in the past that have ruffled some feathers, as I'm sure we ALL have.

But as in life, you take the bad with the good, and carry on.

I'm sorry you're upset, and I hope you'll reconsider. Every member here has value.

Just my .02.

wow man, come on you have been one of the best people here, there isnt a need to leave. If you feel so strongly against two individuals, make ways around it. I do not feel at all as you do against them, but every one is entitled to there opinion.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C6cxNR9ML8k&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C6cxNR9ML8k&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I ocassionaly get mad when someone hijacks my threads, but the key word to this place is
S-A-R-C-A-S-M. It is hard to detect online. I think what we have here is misinterpretation. I hope it can be worked out

I ocassionaly get mad when someone hijacks my threads, but the key word to this place is
S-A-R-C-A-S-M. It is hard to detect online. I think what we have here is misinterpretation. I hope it can be worked out

The voice of reason from our younger statesman. I sometimes get pissed at the sarcasm, especially if it is directed toward me and I feel it is unwarranted. I can understand TB's view if he felt the sarcasm was personally motivated. Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't. TB, if you come back to read this, I like you here. Just try blocking the members that piss you off.

I'm sure I'm going to get a ton of $hit for this, maybe even get assclowned, but at this point I really don't care anymore.

I thought the Planet was a cool place. There are a lot of things I like about this place that IMO make it stand out from other forums. But there's another thing about it that really sucks.

People have different opinions. That's fine. That's what message boards are all about. But yesterday I posted a thread about buying a goddamn TV and somehow it got turned into an excuse for a bull$hit unprovoked personal attack that everyone on here knows the mods aren't going to do jack $hit about.

So right now you're thinking, "Jeez TB, this is really petty." Well let me explain. Two and a half years ago I started a thread about how me and a friend spent a day in Madison. There was nothing, I repeat, NOTHING about that thread that was political, but the same pr1ck (RoadGrader, in case you haven't figured it out yet) hijacked the thread, saying Madison is full of "left-wing commies" and all this other bull$hit. I asked RG when he had ever even BEEN to Madison and left it at that. But two and a half years later he's still bringing it up. THAT, friends, is petty.

I have been to other boards centered on all sorts of different topics and themes and the Planet is the only one where people keep dragging politics into things on the main forum. There are plenty of members here whom I disagree with politically but get along with fine in the main forum, so I've tried to keep my political opinions separate.

Apparently though if you're not a complete right-winger you're not part of the in-crowd clique at this place and that makes you fair game. People can say whatever they want as long as it's right-wing. I have seen more Hillary Clinton-bashing in the main forum then I can remember, but that's not a political comment, I guess. Mikiemo can call Hillary Clinton an "evil bitch" and it's not a political comment. RG can rip on the Steelers because their stadium is named after "John Kerry's wife" but that's not a political comment. But when I called out Sir Otilc for his thread about "Where were you on this day when Chapaquiddick happened?", that gets bounced into the Playground. Give me a fvcking break. You cannot tell me that wasn't a political thread, but it was fine until I called a spade a spade, then it was offensive and had to be removed.

I damn near gave up on this place then, but I kept telling myself that the good outweighed the bad here. Well I just can't keep deluding myself anymore. When it's all said and done the Planet is just another place where people who agonize over the size of their d1cks hang out and say, "Come look at this one before I flush it!"

So I guess I just don't fit in here.

Oh, and RG and JD, GFY. When your failed and useless lives come to an end, the world will be a better place.
TYVM for this thread

1) you are welcome for the link I posted in your other thread that specifically answered one of the 2 questions you asked and with one minutes worth of work could have found out for yourself had you put in the effort

2) some people get it, some people don't --- I'm thinking with a little more life-experience maybe you will too

<*runs to TV thread to see what's going on*>

hermied.jpg

TB, I really wonder what provoked you to sit on something for 2 1/2 years before you let it out, that is not a healthy way to deal with stuff.

you should have addressed it then and there and actually if I remember back you PM'd me a could times telling me to F-off - once for a "but I stayed in a holiday Inn Express last night" comment in a thread. I thought it was in fun, I guess it was not.

get over yourself and think about the flow of the planet at the time of the post you made, it was a group of jovial people just letting it fly. The amazing part is RG answered you with advice of sticking to a budget.

so he talked about Madison a bit, I am more amazed he remembered where you live than the comment

but now on to your reply

Screw you, jacka$$. Do the world a favor and get hit by a bus. :4321:

you need to grow the F up and let your balls finally drop, telling someone to get hit by a bus for that!!!! who are you to wish that on anyone, hell I would normally let it go but you are the one with the history of little fits of anger that are truly heart felt and not in jest. GROW A SET and start the maturing process, you were set straight by a 16 year old kid in this thread, that should tell you something

In my short time here in PP, I have found that a big percentage of the people in here don't even know what saracsm means. They seem to think sarcasm and obsenity mean the same thing. So I guess we have to learn to deal with it if we want to stay here and enjoy the threads that really do have something worthwhile to say. I find the best way to annoy someone is to ignore them. Good luck and try to stick it out. I did. I mostly just get ignored anyway.

Back