Icons Not Working

taltos

Beagle Defense League
Reaction score
All of the icons are showing as red X's. An additional problem is that my back button does not work about half of the time when I try to get out of a thread. This is the only board where I have the problem with the back button. Thanks

All of the icons are showing as red X's. An additional problem is that my back button does not work about half of the time when I try to get out of a thread. This is the only board where I have the problem with the back button. Thanks
I am having the same issues on my home and work computers but not my phone. not sure what is up

Quick answer, I'm not sure what the cause is. I don't know if the issue is something here or if it's elsewhere (specific to your computer, or network, ISP, etc).

I will say hat in the past year, I think three people have reported some type of weirdness connecting here that they say they aren't having anywhere else. Thus far we haven't been able to figure out what the root cause was (although for one of them, I didn't really try too hard to figure it out).

I'll keep looking around at your profile to see if I can find something different between yours and others. Based on your symptoms, I thought I knew what it might be (Thread Display Options set wrong), but after checking, it appears I was wrong.

I am having the same issues on my home and work computers but not my phone. not sure what is up

That would give evidence that the problem might not be here. Do you get the same symptoms on different web browsers on your computer?

Thanks Mikie and DC. I did notice that on the front page there are a couple of system notifications that might or might not pertain to these problems.

I was able to clear the back button problem by logging out and then logging back in. I am having the icon problem with both Explorer and Chrome. My OS is Windows 7 Professional if that information helps.

I'm having the same issues, along with getting a fatal error message when I try to go to the arcade.

No Mahjong at lunch. (I would insert the disappointed smiley here, but those aren't working either.)

:mad:

There's definitely something broken with the arcade.

I have completely disabled the arcade for now. I will look into bringing it back with a newer version.

The smilies have disappeared, we will slowly get them added back.

I have completely disabled the arcade for now. I will look into bringing it back with a newer version.

The smilies have disappeared, we will slowly get them added back.

Oh good, its not just me then....I spent the last 30 minutes upgrading jave, flash and everything else trying to figure out what was going on.

Oh good, its not just me then....I spent the last 30 minutes upgrading jave, flash and everything else trying to figure out what was going on.

Just wait until I find out who hacked us.

Grrr...

I might even let MikieMOD have at him.

At least I got a couple back.

:)

Back