If the Pats Make It, Who would You Like to Face?

Who would you like to face in the Superbowl?

• Green Bay

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • 49'ers

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Saints

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Giants

Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters

Den-in-NH

Happy For Tom
Reaction score
If the Pats make it to the SB, who would you like to face from the NFC.

Payback against the Giants? Try and outscore the weak O of San Fran? Or face the weak D's and hopefully win a shoot out against Green Bay or NO?

The GB would be an intriguing rematch of the 96 SB.

I gotta go with the Giants though. I think we could beat them and I'd love some payback. They are a bit scary when they get rolling though and I can't bear the thought of dropping two SB's to them. :suicide: But, I like that match-up best.

If the Pats make it to the SB, who would you like to face from the NFC.

Payback against the Giants? Try and outscore the weak O of San Fran? Or face the weak D's and hopefully win a shoot out against Green Bay or NO?

The GB would be an intriguing rematch of the 96 SB.

I gotta go with the Giants though. I think we could beat them and I'd love some payback. They are a bit scary when they get rolling though and I can't bear the thought of dropping two SB's to them. :suicide: But, I like that match-up best.

Giants or niners for obvious reasons. I think would would match up better. If we were playing outside I would take the saints, since its in a dome, I really do not want any part of that.

Packers. Given the history of the Patriots recently, I want the softest defense possible. The Giants and Niners could rise up and hold down the Patriots' O, in which case we're looking at another 17-14 assrape. The Saints scare me because they have both a powerful O and a decent D. Green Bay? That team does have the potential to match the Pats score-for-score but the Pats in return can do the same. A Patriots-Packers SB might be the highest-scoring ever, and probably end in a 45-44 game...

Giving this one a lttle bump to offset some of the anger caused by my other poll - lol. :D

Packers. Given the history of the Patriots recently, I want the softest defense possible. The Giants and Niners could rise up and hold down the Patriots' O, in which case we're looking at another 17-14 assrape. The Saints scare me because they have both a powerful O and a decent D. Green Bay? That team does have the potential to match the Pats score-for-score but the Pats in return can do the same. A Patriots-Packers SB might be the highest-scoring ever, and probably end in a 45-44 game...

That makes sense, but there are few teams that I think can win in a shootout over the pats....and GB is one of them. I do not like that matchup at all. Give me the Giants and Niners and I will take a chance on the Pats offense overcoming a good defense.

Right now I'm mentally preparing for the Denver Broncos. Thats all thats on mind right now. All the rest of that stuff well it is what is.

Cheers, BostonTim

Giants. I'd love to see the Pats have a chance to eff their shit up.

I would enjoy the Giants driving for a last minute game winner when some jackass goes up to catch the ball with his head, has it separated from him by Spikes and picked off, and then lands on his head for a career-ending concussion.

EVEN LSU could score on the Pats

Patriots Defense is that village bicycle at the bar...everyone has scored on her

Pats are going to pull a 2006 colts playoff run...well except Brady will not have twice as many ints as TD's.

I would enjoy the Giants driving for a last minute game winner when some jackass goes up to catch the ball with his head, has it separated from him by Spikes and picked off, and then lands on his head for a career-ending concussion.
The only thing I'll add to this is that I want a small inset of a splitcreen view of Rodney and Dungy to be shown right after it happens with their reactions to watching it. Then Rodney gets to punch Dungy in the face. On live tv.

Back