If the Pats win the superbowl, is all forgiven?

If the Pats win the superbowl, is all forgiven?

• Oh Hell Yeah. The haters can suckit!!!

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • I guess so

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe / Maybe Not / who can say?

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I don't think so

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Absolutely not. Cheating cheaters who cheat never win, dammit.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Other, please explain (Thomas144 option)

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know what they could do.

For the Super Bowl, air all your balls up to like 20 PSI and if you win the game you get to keep all your draft picks.

I have someone on FB whose a Seahawks fan and he posted that somehow Wilson throwing 4INT and still winning shows just how he's the best QB in the league and if he wins a 2nd SB he's already one of the all-time greats. If thats the type of fans you have to constantly deal with then I feel sorry for ya.

NOTHING spells greatness like throwing 4ints in a playoff game.

Nevermind that USUALLY when you do this, you almost ALWAYS lose. :coffee:

Seahacks.

I know several Seahawk fans and most Alaskans that were born here support them but here's the kicker. We never use to hear anything about them until a few years ago when they started making a name for themselves with their defense.

Even the local tv stations never talked about them until just recently. Now it's all about the Seahawks and one of the local TV stations has become "Seahawk Central". Makes me freakin sick to see these bandwagon jumping fans thump there chest like the Seahawks have been some kind of dynasty for decades and it's annoying as hell.

I've been in Alaska for over 22 years now and have never liked the Seahawks, I think they are just one of those teams that found some good players and will eventually fade away in a few years, kind of like St Louis did back in the late 90's and early 2000's.

I voted no, because while it will be forgiven with Pats Nation, it's just going to feed the fire of the haters. I can't wait until the Pats take that Lombardi, the ensuing outrage from the haters will be delicious.

I voted no, because while it will be forgiven with Pats Nation, it's just going to feed the fire of the haters. I can't wait until the Pats take that Lombardi, the ensuing outrage from the haters will be delicious.

The tears of unfathomable sadness are always sweet.

I know several Seahawk fans and most Alaskans that were born here support them but here's the kicker. We never use to hear anything about them until a few years ago when they started making a name for themselves with their defense.

Even the local tv stations never talked about them until just recently. Now it's all about the Seahawks and one of the local TV stations has become "Seahawk Central". Makes me freakin sick to see these bandwagon jumping fans thump there chest like the Seahawks have been some kind of dynasty for decades and it's annoying as hell.

I've been in Alaska for over 22 years now and have never liked the Seahawks, I think they are just one of those teams that found some good players and will eventually fade away in a few years, kind of like St Louis did back in the late 90's and early 2000's.

When BB retired and Brady retired what will happens to the Pats?

Back