If you hate speculation, come to this thread and don't.

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
So many people who want to stop the speculation.

I'll start now.

After Jimmy G. plays four games I'll think (cautiously) about how he did. Until then? Nun-uh. Not going there!

Cheers, BostonTim

How does one "feel think?"

Trade secret. But it is confusing, isn't it. I'll simplify for the sake of the slow-witted. PS. Congrats on NOT speculating as to HOW one does that.

Cheers, BostonTim

Water is wet.

(just the facts, no speculation)

One of the things that O.Z.O. Jr. and I both find entertaining is how dumb fvck fans will say in one breath that Brady is a "system" QB, thereby implying that ANY QB could be successful in that system...and then turn around and say that Jimmy G can't. Which one is it?

Not wanting to speculate, but I am reasonably sure there will be a 53 man roster.

I was going to post something, but then I looked at the title to the thread and realized I needed to "don't" :coffee:

For those speculating that if JG wins out the 4 that Brady will get traded after the season.

So with absolute certainty and no speculation I'll say Brady will NEVER get traded. We don't know details of his contract, but you can be 100% sure that he has a no trade clause.

We can always rely on facts that can be proven by science etc., but....

what fun is that?

I myself prefer a healthy dose of wild-ass-yet-plausible speculation now and again. It makes life a lot more interesting.

As as much as I am upbeat about Jimmy's chances to do well and have been a critic of Brady once in a while, I don't really understand how anybody could speculate on Jimmy replacing him no matter how well he does in his cameo.

This scenario bears no resemblance to Brady/Bledsoe.

Bledsoe was basically phoning it in when he got hurt. Anybody that thought of him as a franchise QB at that point hadn't been paying close attention.

However, I also choose to believe that Bill won't hesitate to tell Brady that he's going in a different direction for the good of the team when that time comes. And Brady knows that.

That time is not even close to being 2016, imo.

Not wanting to speculate, but I am reasonably sure there will be a 53 man roster.
I'm pretty sure that after their 53 man roster, they will sign a practice squad. (Might not be right away, though. Didn't BB start the 2001 season with a 51 man roster, saying he didn't have 53 NFL-quality players. Signed Andruzzi (from GB) and someone else a couple days into the season IIRC.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

We can always rely on facts that can be proven by science etc., but....

what fun is that?

I myself prefer a healthy dose of wild-ass-yet-plausible speculation now and again. It makes life a lot more interesting.

As as much as I am upbeat about Jimmy's chances to do well and have been a critic of Brady once in a while, I don't really understand how anybody could speculate on Jimmy replacing him no matter how well he does in his cameo.

This scenario bears no resemblance to Brady/Bledsoe.

Bledsoe was basically phoning it in when he got hurt. Anybody that thought of him as a franchise QB at that point hadn't been paying close attention.

However, I also choose to believe that Bill won't hesitate to tell Brady that he's going in a different direction for the good of the team when that time comes. And Brady knows that.

That time is not even close to being 2016, imo.
There's always one in every crowd that doesn't understand the rules.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

For those speculating that if JG wins out the 4 that Brady will get traded after the season.

So with absolute certainty and no speculation I'll say Brady will NEVER get traded. We don't know details of his contract, but you can be 100% sure that he has a no trade clause.
Okay, some crowds have two

Is this the thread where we talk about Jacoby Brissett lighting it up the first four games and we trade Brady and Garop for 4 1st round picks and a 1978 Ford Grenada?

Is this the thread where we talk about Jacoby Brissett lighting it up the first four games and we trade Brady and Garop for 4 1st round picks and a 1978 Ford Grenada?

You forgot about how he will revolutionize quarterback play in the NFL rendering the other 5 eligible players in the field to blockers and decoys and how Jim Harbaugh will want a new rule because guys who are supposed to be going out for passes are just blocking all the time and his guys are really confused.

It is not speculation to say that if JG goes 4-0 and Brady loses to the Browns that this board will go nuts. It will go berserk.

Let's just hope the Browns don't re-sign COlt McCoy.

It is not speculation to say that if JG goes 4-0 and Brady loses to the Browns that this board will go nuts. It will go berserk.

Let's just hope the Browns don't re-sign COlt McCoy.

That would be kind of fun wouldn't it!

Really if JG gets em 2-2 and holds the fort I'm good.

I'm pretty sure that after their 53 man roster, they will sign a practice squad. (Might not be right away, though. Didn't BB start the 2001 season with a 51 man roster, saying he didn't have 53 NFL-quality players. Signed Andruzzi (from GB) and someone else a couple days into the season IIRC.

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

There's always one in every crowd that doesn't understand the rules.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Okay, some crowds have two

If I missed the point then at least I'm in good company.

C'mon, Lisa, let's take a remedial internet forum thread interpretation course while these folks spin their magic.

Back