If you hate speculation, come to this thread and don't.

If I missed the point then at least I'm in good company.

C'mon, Lisa, let's take a remedial internet forum thread interpretation course while these folks spin their magic.

And I'm in better company. That course name is too long. I'd rather take "We're Right 101".

For those speculating that if JG wins out the 4 that Brady will get traded after the season.

So with absolute certainty and no speculation I'll say Brady will NEVER get traded. We don't know details of his contract, but you can be 100% sure that he has a no trade clause.

This sounds like speculation to me.

:stirpot:

Is this the thread where we talk about Jacoby Brissett lighting it up the first four games and we trade Brady and Garop for 4 1st round picks and a 1978 Ford Grenada?

I would think to get that deal done, you'd also have to throw in an 87 Yugo.

:coffee:

Is this the thread where we talk about Jacoby Brissett lighting it up the first four games and we trade Brady and Garop for 4 1st round picks and a 1978 Ford Grenada?

Buddy of mine in high school had one of these. Seemed he always needed a new transmission.

Buddy of mine in high school had one of these. Seemed he always needed a new transmission.

I inherited one in high school as well. The back bumper fell off and I had to hold it up with coat hangers. The doors were so heavy that the plastic window mechanisms broke so I had to prop both the windows up to keep them closed with no air conditioning.

The late 70s were so such a golden era for American made cars.

I inherited one in high school as well. The back bumper fell off and I had to hold it up with coat hangers. The doors were so heavy that the plastic window mechanisms broke so I had to prop both the windows up to keep them closed with no air conditioning.

The late 70s were so such a golden era for American made cars.

At one point, my friends car would not go into reverse so everywhere we went, we had to park in such a way that he could pull straight through to exit the parking space.

Went to the Howard Johnson's one drunken Saturday night and he pulled into a parking spot with bushes and a fence in front of us. After eating, we get back out to the car and realized our dilemma. We couldn't push the car out of the spot, so we got in and he gunned the gas. We went through the bushes, then the split rail fence and onto the lawn of some big corporate building (Sargent) and he drove around looking for a way off the lawn.

Good times.

I'll call your '78 Grenada and raise you a 1980 Chevy Citation. My dad's starting rusting the day he drove it off the lot.

AMC Pacer.

Nuff said.

AMC sure put out some stylish cars back in the day.

amc-pacer.jpg

AMC sure put out some stylish cars back in the day.

amc-pacer.jpg

Well, the Pacer was sort of a polarizing design. You either loved it or you hated it, but it certainly was different than the norm.

I used to hang around with a guy that had an AMX and that was one fine-looking car. Very underrated. I think it was a '69 and looked like this one only it was yellow.

Some of the nouveau muscle cars are nice, but there will never be an era like that late 60's/early 70's time when cars like this were common and every make had at least one muscle car in the lineup.

Back