IHOP National Pancake Day

easycome_easygo

Reaction score
Tomorrow from 7 a.m. through 10 p.m., IHOP will be giving away free pancakes in celebration of National Pancake Day. Customers will get a stack of three buttermilk pancakes at no charge, though the restaurant is encouraging customers to make a donation to the Children's Miracle Network.

Tiger Woods will be there, he really loves those short stacks(pancakes that is!)

Shhh. Don't tell everyone. I don't want to stand in line.

They did this at Denny's the other day. A free $5 meal for standing in line for 2 hours. We went to Carrows and were in and out in 20 minutes, coffee never stopped flowing, and all less than $15 for me and the husband. He even ordered 2 breakfasts besides mine.

Better deal.

They did this at Denny's the other day. A free $5 meal for standing in line for 2 hours. We went to Carrows and were in and out in 20 minutes, coffee never stopped flowing, and all less than $15 for me and the husband. He even ordered 2 breakfasts besides mine.

Better deal.
Mmmmm Carrows. :Homer:

I love flapjacks...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b8LECmO9SeM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b8LECmO9SeM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I woke up today and had breakfast at the INTERNATIONAL House of Pancakes. Because when you walk into the place you're just overwhelmed by that distinct worldwide feel. I had trouble with the complex "international" menu as it were, so I decided on the Flapjack d'Jour. My syrup steward helped me with the selection; I chose a pretty dry maple. It was busy, but never precocious...

You know I find it hard to believe that these places are "international." I mean, if you're on the Champs Elysees, are you really going to eat at this shithole? Just imagine some austere French captain lean over and say, "Pardon me monsieur, but is that the sausage link or patty?" Oh, what the hell- I feel gigi- let's say link. For the first time in my life, dammit, I am alive!
- Dennis Miller

Why do they call it IHOP? Have you ever left an IHOP and actually had the energy to Hop? I always just want to take a nap.

I spent two hours at Firestone and then went shopping so I'm tired lol no energy to drive to IHOP for free pancakes. I will go there for dinner. Maybe.

While I was waiting for my car, I walked down to the Square and ate at Wall Street. Had chicken casserole, sauteed mushrooms and a big piece of cheese cake. It was yummy. Actually thought about getting some drinks while I was there. No fun drinking alone though.

Back