Im a Moss/Pats fan too, but why does everyone hate on the colts???

BenMoss81

Reaction score
I don't know why everyone here thats a Pats fan seems to hate Peyton Manning and them so much? their a great team with an incredible amount of consistency (sound familiar?) and have never stoop to lows like our other rivals... so WHY does everyone hate them? that 07 AFC title game was won fair and square and in all honesty... peyton was due to win a ring at some point. me personally will be rooting HARD for manning and the colts now that moss & company are out!

Brady and Manning are tied in my opinion, so if its a QB war between Pats & Colts fans... well we need to cut it out and support each other until we play against each other ya know?

But yeah... i will miss not being able to see the pats till next sept and hope brady returns to reak havoc on the NFL again!!!!:dbanana:

I am really starting to doubt you are a Pat fan

It's not about hating the Colts, it's about hating the Colts because of their fans. It is for me anyway. I actually really like Manning, but I want him to suck and lose because it makes their fans suffer. Some of the fans are OK, like the one's here, but I still hate them for being cool when I want to hate them but can't. That makes sense

ROFLROFLROFL Seriously dude, what team are you really a fan of?

Do you love and respect Dungy and Polian too?

Do you like the Yankees too? I mean the Yankees are the same as the Redsox right? Its called hating your team's rival. The Colts are just as good as teh Patriots and could be the team to enf the Patriots season each year. This is why they are hated by us.

Would you also like to know why Adolf Hitler was a monster of a human being or would you like to compare him to George Washington as being a great leader and being able to bring a young country's political ideals to light and make a struggling country strong?

Are you serious?

Stop calling yourself a Pats fan. Who will you root for and claim to be a fan of once the Colts are out of the playoffs?

well i just don't get it... why hate them? dungy is a good man. its not like Manginie(sp) who ratted on them last season or anyother of our main rivals who talk crap all the time (jerry porter before the first game against us this season)... i think peyton is an INCREDIBLE player, Dungy is a INCREDIBLE coach, and Harrison is an INCREDIBLE reciever... their awesome and their fans aren't no different than us or anyone else who supports their team/player... so whats the deal??????????

well i just don't get it... why hate them? dungy is a good man. its not like Manginie(sp) who ratted on them last season or anyother of our main rivals who talk crap all the time (jerry porter before the first game against us this season)... i think peyton is an INCREDIBLE player, Dungy is a INCREDIBLE coach, and Harrison is an INCREDIBLE reciever... their awesome and their fans aren't no different than us or anyone else who supports their team/player... so whats the deal??????????

I can't even say anything constructive to this post, sorry.

I will ask
We know you like Randy but which team do you claim as your own, seriously which one?

Why do Colts fans hate us and hate Tom Brady? Brady is a great guy, the greatest player to play the position, yet Colts fans despise him. Why? he's the enemy, it's the same here with Peyton and no more than that.

Bill Polian doesn't help things, he makes the Grinch who stole XMass look like little Suzie Who. He's a complaining, manipulator of officials that has been nothing but a major PIA to us and this league since he's been there.

no my team is whatever team moss is on really. and i don't visit colts fans forums, but i think everyone should just appreciate good athletes and teams. like what the pats did with 3 rings in 4 years was amazing! maybe i'll never understand the "team" loyalty thing cause im stritcly a moss fan... but we should cherish all good sports moments. I love the rivalry the pats/colts have... but lets not act like ghetto raider fans and wish death/injury on people lol

no my team is whatever team moss is on really. and i don't visit colts fans forums, but i think everyone should just appreciate good athletes and teams. like what the pats did with 3 rings in 4 years was amazing! maybe i'll never understand the "team" loyalty thing cause im stritcly a moss fan... but we should cherish all good sports moments. I love the rivalry the pats/colts have... but lets not act like ghetto raider fans and wish death/injury on people lol

Most Pats fans will admit that Manning is a very talented QB. That doesn't mean we have to like him, support him, or support his team.

I don't really think you understand the rivalry thing, probably because, like you said, you have no attachment to one team. You float to where ever Randy Moss goes. I suppose you would have to be a Patriots fan for more than 1 year to understand why we hate certain teams.

I don't ever wish injury or death on any player, no matter how much I dislike them. I would never wish Brady's injury on another player, not even the forehead. Anyone who does that is a moron.

Most Pats fans will admit that Manning is a very talented QB. That doesn't mean we have to like him, support him, or support his team.

I don't really think you understand the rivalry thing, probably because, like you said, you have no attachment to one team. You float to where ever Randy Moss goes. I suppose you would have to have to be a Patriots fan for more than 1 year to understand why we hate certain teams.

I don't ever wish injury or death on any player, no matter how much I dislike them. I would never wish Brady's injury on another player, not even the forehead. Anyone who does that is a moron.

well said

I don't know why everyone here thats a Pats fan seems to hate Peyton Manning and them so much? their a great team with an incredible amount of consistency (sound familiar?) and have never stoop to lows like our other rivals... so WHY does everyone hate them? that 07 AFC title game was won fair and square and in all honesty... peyton was due to win a ring at some point. me personally will be rooting HARD for manning and the colts now that moss & company are out!

Brady and Manning are tied in my opinion, so if its a QB war between Pats & Colts fans... well we need to cut it out and support each other until we play against each other ya know?

But yeah... i will miss not being able to see the pats till next sept and hope brady returns to reak havoc on the NFL again!!!!:dbanana:

I am going to guess you are... from Minnesota... are between the ages of 16 - 19... and are a girl.

Just a guess.

Geez man how can we not hate the colts? Is this a serious thread?

Whatever, posing Assclown.

Back