I'm gone

Brownfan80

Dad of 7, still love the Pats!
Reaction score
Call me fair weather call me whatever you will. F*ck you. I'm tired of putting quite the energy into this team that I do. I realize now that my time could have probably been better spent. I'm also an aspiring musician that has put my music completely on hold every ****ing football season, and I'm tired of it.

I'm probably going to get into a huge fight with all the shit talking Dolphins fans at my work tomorrow. Might get fired. Whatever, I don't care.

I'm so upset right now I just wish I could die.

I'm taking a break from this board, patsfans, and from the Patriots in general... until I figure out how to make a loss feel like no big deal then I have no room to ever root for a sports team again.

I swear. I feel like murder.
I feel like death to someone is the only answer. And that's not healthy.

**** you Chargers fans that'll get a kick out of this, you don't know what it feels like since you've never been in this position.

We're all human, we all deserve to feel right, and I don't feel right and that's not healthy. I don't feel healthy. Too much of my life rides on the Patriots.

I'd post this on patsfans to but it's been hacked or whatever again (errors out the ass). Whatever. I need to get my head right and now is not the time.

don't get fired.

Not worth it.

I understand how you feel.

Leave this crap forever.

See you in a week.

We have nine months to put it out of our minds.

At least for me, I have work and a major term paper for school to do for the next little while, with occasional looks at the NHL and American Idol. :)

Brownfan80........

all Patriots fans are hurting tonight but you know what? we will all get over it

we have had too many good memories to let this defeat us from having hope next year and into the future

I know you from PatsFans because I first read you there and I always found your comments worth my investment of time whenever I saw your name attached

come back when the mood strikes you and know that I, as well as many others, will be happy to see that you have done so :thumb:

BF80:

Your time travel post on patsfans may be the best thread I've read in some time.

Please don't do anything rash; all of us would miss you. :(

Godspeed and good luck, and I hope we hear from you soon.

You're right Brownfan80, you need a break. Step back and remember that this is, after all, a game. It is a distraction for sports fans from their every day life. You're a fan of one of the best teams in professional sports today. Relish it and be glad you're not a fan of the Detroit Lions or Phoenix Cardinals. Take a step back and realize that. It is only a game for cryin' out loud. Read about Harrison37's military compadre that lost his life. Go look at he damn newspaper for Pete's sake. You are really going over board with this type of reaction. There are much worse things that could happen dude.

I understand if you need to take some time off but come back.

Not a lot is happening until March Madness.

Uh, it's just a football game? People really need to gain perspective. Yeah, it's fun to watch, but it's not life or death here.

Brownfan80 on 01-21-2007 at 10:53 PM said:
Call me fair weather call me whatever you will. F*ck you. I'm tired of putting quite the energy into this team that I do. I realize now that my time could have probably been better spent. I'm also an aspiring musician that has put my music completely on hold every ****ing football season, and I'm tired of it.

I'm probably going to get into a huge fight with all the shit talking Dolphins fans at my work tomorrow. Might get fired. Whatever, I don't care.

I'm so upset right now I just wish I could die.

I'm taking a break from this board, patsfans, and from the Patriots in general... until I figure out how to make a loss feel like no big deal then I have no room to ever root for a sports team again.

I swear. I feel like murder.
I feel like death to someone is the only answer. And that's not healthy.

**** you Chargers fans that'll get a kick out of this, you don't know what it feels like since you've never been in this position.

We're all human, we all deserve to feel right, and I don't feel right and that's not healthy. I don't feel healthy. Too much of my life rides on the Patriots.

I'd post this on patsfans to but it's been hacked or whatever again (errors out the ass). Whatever. I need to get my head right and now is not the time.

:D spend a season in a chiefs fans shoes, then we will talk about quitting.....hard liquor helps, so does shooting guns.....and I know from experience if you break something and watch it shatter into a zillion pieces you will feel much better....:thumb: but don't forget, hard liquor is the way to go....

Holy crap... Calm down buddy.

I'm upset too.. But life goes on.

The Pats got further then most of us expected them to this season, with the wide receiver situation and the injuries.

It just wasn't meant to be this year.

Don't kill anyone.. or yourself.

It'll be ok.

BF80, I warned you about Keystone, the hallucinogenic properties just kill you.

I've noticed folks taking shots at individual players here and there, I took my own at Tommy forcing that one into the middle of the field. Bottom line, no one player lost this for us, just as for once, pundits should finally say no one player won it for Indy after Saturday and Klecko and Clark stepped up when Harrison was rolled up and Pay-me was looking every which way to find help.

On the first drive Faulk had a drop and Tommy had a bad pass that either one would have been a first down to keep the drive moving - when it went wrong it went that way the whole game. So I won't lynch Tommy, I just wish there wouldn't be lynch mobs for Reche, and the secondary, and whomever else people choose to blame. It's time to study for the draft and have a good time planning for a great 2007.

Dude.....no offense but take a pill.

I'm a diehard much like yourself. My wife left the room tonight when she saw the final events unfolding. Why? Because she knew I wouldn't be worth talking to when all was said and done.
But I'm over it for one reason....I know the Pats will be back next year.

The bottom line is the Pats got beat tonight by a better team. And I feel that moreso than I did last year when they practically handed the game to Denver. But in the end, the Colts were just a little better tonight.

Now forget all of that. What you have to remember. This is the NFL. It may not make you feel any better, but the Pats are not going to win it every year. Regardless, what they have accomplished since 2000, is absolutely amazing. And anyone who road the ups and downs of the 80's and 90's will tell you that.

Now for all of the trolls that show up. It's all friggin' jealousy man. Because our team with BB and Brady compete every goddamn year. And the experts all picked against us this year......not because they thought the Colts were the better team, but because they all wanted us to lose.

As bad as that all sounds, it should make you feel good. Because you know what. We will be back again next year. I have no doubt.

So sit back, take a breath and get ready for the offseason. This team will be back. You can count on it.

Dude...I'm really hurting tonight, too. But you know what I realized? We won the Super Bowl three out of four years. That's something that hardly anyone else has accomplished. No one can EVER take that away from us. So hold your head high, we're still one of the greats.

Box_O_Rocks on 01-21-2007 at 11:23 PM said:

On the first drive Faulk had a drop and Tommy had a bad pass that either one would have been a first down to keep the drive moving - when it went wrong it went that way the whole game. So I won't lynch Tommy, I just wish there wouldn't be lynch mobs for Reche, and the secondary, and whomever else people choose to blame. It's time to study for the draft and have a good time planning for a great 2007.

Yeah, I can't lynch anyone. It really was a classic "they made more plays than we did". Considering how far this team has come from the beginning of the year, well I can't blame any one guy.

LOL, talk to a BILLS fan after losing four Super Bowls in a row, and I'm still :D

Hard liquor? Nah........ I've found there are many other ways to lick your wounds....

You've had a great season to be proud of... remember your priorities and know that you are a very fortunate fan that has been blessed with setting the standard of the decade.

:pat:

PatsFanDan,

Not all trolls are here based on jealousy. I'm here based upon respect and admiration for a team that sets the standard these days. I look forward to when our battles in the AFC BEAST start to really get back to the smackfests they used to be!

Better than ever next season, baby!!!

Ya gotta do what makes you feel right. If this truly does make you sick, then step away. The team'll be here when the sting of this loss dissipates a bit.

Good luck.

WY-Oregasm on 01-21-2007 at 11:33 PM said:

Not all trolls are here based on jealousy. I'm here based upon respect and admiration for a team that sets the standard these days. I look forward to when our battles in the AFC BEAST start to really get back to the smackfests they used to be!

aw c'mon, don't lie, you just love seeing us in pain. i know if the colts loss i'd be there just to wallow in their misery :)

WY-Oregasm on 01-21-2007 at 11:33 PM said:
LOL, talk to a BILLS fan after losing four Super Bowls in a row, and I'm still :D

Hard liquor? Nah........ I've found there are many other ways to lick your wounds....

You've had a great season to be proud of... remember your priorities and know that you are a very fortunate fan that has been blessed with setting the standard of the decade.

:pat:

PatsFanDan,

Better than ever next season, baby!!!

I guess I should clarify. By trolls, I was mainly making reference to the Charger fans that will likely return and any not so gracious Colts fans that will rear their ugly heads tomorrow morning. And we have some decent posters from both those teams that certainly don't qualify.

I would never throw you into that mix Wyo. I think we all, at least most, appreciate what you bring to the table. If you want to consider yourself a troll, so be it. But I just consider you a friendly Bills fan. :D

Back