I'm not even a Pats fan but does this make anyone else mad along with me?

YouGotNgata92

Reaction score
I don't remember Tom or Welker tweeting Ryan or James when they lost to GB. No class from Pitt.

INDIANAPOLIS -- James Harrison has been called the dirtiest player in the NFL. The Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker added another title Sunday night: rudest player in the league.

As soon as the New England Patriots fell short in a 21-17 loss in the Super Bowl, Harrison posted on Twitter: "Told you, cheaters never win!!!!!!!!!"

Not sure if you could tell by the amount of exclamation points, but Harrison is extremely happy by the Patriots' misery. Of course, he's bringing up "Spygate," the 2007 incident where the Patriots were caught videotaping the New York Jets defensive coaches' signals.

Steelers safety Ryan Clark piled on with this on Twitter: "0-2 [in Super Bowls] post spy gate! Just saying!!"

This is just poor timing by Harrison and Clark. It's also poor taste. Veteran players should have more class than this. They should be showing younger players how to act as professionals and not like teenagers.

Three minutes later, after receiving some criticism, Harrison followed it with another post on Twitter: "Lol, I'm sorry I couldn't help it!!!" He finished up the night with this: "Come on people love or hate me more!"

Harrison has a long reputation for cheap shots on the field, many of which can defended by his old-school mentality of playing football. But there is no defending this cheap shot. It was a low blow, and Harrison should know better.

Yeah they're DBs. There are a couple other guys on their team who have always whined about the Pats stealing their trophies through cheating too like Ward & Hampton. I'm sure Joey Porter ran his mouth as well. I never used to hate Pitt, but I do now. They just have so many players I dislike now. Sad thing is their coach at the time it was going on, Cowher, shrugged the whole thing off.

I hated Joey Porter. Look at him now. As good as an organization as they've had, lots of ***holes more recently.

You know, I never wish injury on guys. I just don't like that. Any douches like Porter, etc, I wish for them to keep playing and simply continue to embarrass themselves on the field. That's much more fun. :)

Screw the Squealers. They can't beat us in the post-season, so they need to enjoy it when some other team does. I mean, it's not like we got beat by Tebow or anything.

That said, these douches don't believe that Pats cheated in order to beat them in those playoff games in their own house. No. They just can't wrap their minds around the fact that when we beat them, it was because we were a better team. They can't admit that. Bottom line. :coffee:

James Harrison whose toddler was bit by the family pitbull and he didn't see the problem with it? James Harrison who was arrested for beating up his girlfriend?

Oh yeah, I hold this guys opinion high.

Harrison is insane. An animal who cares more about his own image as a badass than he does about his team winning since he keeps getting suspended and learns nothing from it. An egomaniac. His undisciplined play was a big reason why they lost to Denver, imo. All about himself.

I will say that the Ravens impressed me the way they handled a brutal loss that wasn't much different from what we just went through, only the clock is ticking a little bit louder for Lewis and some of their key vets, so in a way it was worse.

I never much liked Suggs, but I've become sort of a fan of his. We could use a guy like him.

Every Ravens player who I heard speak after that game was great, agreed.
Funny thing is that even though the Steelers had some DBs before, under Cowher they didn't seem to show their asses publicly as much.

James Harrison can suck on a giant bag o dicks:coffee:

If you glued Harrison and Clark together you'd end up with one long plank. They're medically stupid.

As for wishing injury on players. I've never done it until now. But these two clowns are determined to ignore the rules and headhunt and have shown they do not care if it ends up killing someone. In fact, you get the impression they would add it to their list of 'acheivements'. For that reason, I consider either/both of them suffering a broken neck to be in the wider interests of other players everywhere. So if it happens, I won't be sorry. (It's also made much more likely by the way they tackle, so it will likely be their own fault if/when it happens).

After the class the Ravens showed after their loss to us, I will be continuing to root for them to make the Squeelers their bitch for many years to come.

I hope Harrison DIAF.

I appreciate the thoughts YouGotNgata92, you've been a good addition to this board and I hope you stick around. A true fan understands the difficulties in trying to win a championship and knows and appreciates the feelings that fans of other teams feel when their team experiences the sams ups and downs as your own team does.

It is the true douchebags like Harrison and Clark, along with some sorry fans of other teams who only want to show up to revel in your loss right after it happens; all on some other team's dime.

The Pittsburgh Steelers organization ought to be ashamed of the actions of some of their players, and a large part of their fan base; but one wonders if they are.

I would never show up on a rival team's forum to talk smack after a big loss, that is in such poor form. If you want to talk smack, at least have the decency to show up before the game and not just after.

On a more positive note, I have become a big fan of Terrell Suggs for publicly and resoundingly putting Skip Bayless in his place. Never was a media douchebag more deserving of it than Bayless was, and it's encouraging that some players are finally saying "enough is enough" with the endless anal exam looking for Patriot treachery in any negative incident that happens to another team where the Pats are remotely involved. It is really getting tiresome.

So I have to be honest, I'm really not comfortable with both Raven's fans and Raven's players being the voice of reason.

So I have to be honest, I'm really not comfortable with both Raven's fans and Raven's players being the voice of reason.

You're all branches on the same tree...

Haha. But it has been cool seeing our players mature, atleast how they portray themselves after games. It wasn't oh we lost because of this and this, it was we lost because the Patriots made more plays and were the better team. It's nice to have a team that can man up, even after a devastating loss to you guys.

Haha. But it has been cool seeing our players mature, atleast how they portray themselves after games. It wasn't oh we lost because of this and this, it was we lost because the Patriots made more plays and were the better team. It's nice to have a team that can man up, even after a devastating loss to you guys.
It's funny, when not rooting for the Pats, the Steelers were a team I always rooted for (going decades back). This Steelers team is very hard to root for, and the Ravens have shown more class, maturity, and in general is more likable to me.

I've liked Suggs' interviews for a while (and his game, when not playing the Pats). He's actually pretty witty (even if it's not PC for a Pats fan to admit it).

Back