In Celebration Of Tom Brady, Bill Belichick & The New England Patriots

Since this thread is not just about Brady and Belichick, but also the Patriots......I was just looking at the yearly finalists for the Patriots Hall of Fame.....

I'm jonesing to get Bill Parcells inducted before he can't enjoy it. In 2020. Without Parcells, there is nothing. We're not getting any younger, especially our older Patriots.

Parcells wasn't perfect, but he was perfectly Parcells. Do you remember the day he was hired as Patriot's head coach? What a freakin' day that was for us fans. Not Ditka, not Shotenheimer, not some retread. BILL PARCELLS!!!

I hope he's a finalist next year for the Patriots Hall of Fame. I'm voting for him.

Since this thread is not just about Brady and Belichick, but also the Patriots......I was just looking at the yearly finalists for the Patriots Hall of Fame.....

I'm jonesing to get Bill Parcells inducted before he can't enjoy it. In 2020. Without Parcells, there is nothing. We're not getting any younger, especially our older Patriots.

Parcells wasn't perfect, but he was perfectly Parcells. Do you remember the day he was hired as Patriot's head coach? What a freakin' day that was for us fans. Not Ditka, not Shotenheimer, not some retread. BILL PARCELLS!!!

I hope he's a finalist next year for the Patriots Hall of Fame. I'm voting for him.

I especially loved it when he stole Curtis Martin away! :coffee:

...but, having the chief schmuck demand that he select Terry Glenn, when he wanted other produce probably led him to do that.

He wasn't as bad as some people claim. If he wasn't "here", BB most likely would have never been hired.

I especially loved it when he stole Curtis Martin away! :coffee:

...but, having the chief schmuck demand that he select Terry Glenn, when he wanted other produce probably led him to do that.

He wasn't as bad as some people claim. If he wasn't "here", BB most likely would have never been hired.

We stole Bill away. That certainly is as colossal a get even as you could imagine. Though at the time nobody imagined. NOBODY.

This is must see TV. I wonder if BB holds back since Brady still playing there. How much will Collinsworth try to ruin this.

man, this is outstanding TV. Patriot fans will be delighted to see BB and TFB together and the respect and admiration that have for each other.

Tom is great in this, not just about his time with Bill but commentating on Favre, Manning etc.

man, this is outstanding TV. Patriot fans will be delighted to see BB and TFB together and the respect and admiration that have for each other.

Tom is great in this, not just about his time with Bill but commentating on Favre, Manning etc.

Looks like a lot of hate between Brady and Bill. lol. Its always great to see Bill off his coach podium talking football.

Looks like a lot of hate between Brady and Bill. lol. Its always great to see Bill off his coach podium talking football.

I didn't see the hate you're referring to. Lots of mutual admiration is what I saw. Its obvious TB respects BB's football knowledge in how to win games. BB respects TB's smarts in playing the QB position especially in clutch moments.

I didn't see the hate you're referring to. Lots of mutual admiration is what I saw. Its obvious TB respects BB's football knowledge in how to win games. BB respects TB's smarts in playing the QB position especially in clutch moments.

Come on man, he was clearly being sarcastic.

With Brady's start tomorrow, he will become the oldest QB (42) to start every game in a season.

You could tell immediately how BB idolises Roger Staubach still. And the respect Roger has for BB was clear. Staubach seems one of the nicest men you could hope to meet.

You could tell immediately how BB idolises Roger Staubach still. And the respect Roger has for BB was clear. Staubach seems one of the nicest men you could hope to meet.

Yes. Keeping in mind that he doesn't want to fall to 4th seed.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

Yes. Keeping in mind that he doesn't want to fall to 4th seed.

Nevermind. The above is answer to a different post over in a different thread. :facepalm:

Cheers

I met Staubach actually. I was working at the Federal Reserve and he came there for some Business thing speech. We took pictures with him after it was over.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

It's hard to tell sometimes with Patriots71. :coffee:

Yes my main topic on this board has always been how Much Bill and Tom Hate each other.....:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

There

I met Staubach actually. I was working at the Federal Reserve and he came there for some Business thing speech. We took pictures with him after it was over.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

Yes my main topic on this board has always been how Much Bill and Tom Hate each other.....:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

There

Uh huh... :coffee:

Back