In Celebration Of Tom Brady, Bill Belichick & The New England Patriots

So I keep reading that Brady is:

• depressed
  • pissed off
  • not happy
  • ready to leave
  • throwing the team under the bus
  • blah, blah, blah

I don't see it. I see a QB who wants his side of the ball to get better. He is unhappy that the offense is not contributing at a normal level. He expects more out of himself and his offense, so yeah, he's annoyed. It's how he motivates himself.

I think most of these stories are just stupid media looking for reactions or to stir up sh!t. Thoughts from people with more access to Pats news than I have?

• depressed
  • pissed off
  • not happy
  • ready to leave
  • blah, blah, blah

I don't see it. I see a QB who wants his side of the ball to get better. He is unhappy that the offense is not contributing at a normal level. He expects more out of himself and his offense, so yeah, he's annoyed. It's how he motivates himself.

I think most of these stories are just stupid media looking for reactions or to stir up sh!t. Thoughts from people with more access to Pats news than I have?
sounds like his seasonal cycle is in town, should clear up this week.

• depressed
  • pissed off
  • not happy
  • ready to leave
  • blah, blah, blah

I keep thinking back to last year and how inconsistent the offense was. They finally got their act together for the last 2 games of the season beating the Bills and Jete and then they blew the Chargers out of Gillette, then the AFC Championship in Arrowhead...etc....

I'm hoping we start seeing some better play this Sunday

• depressed
  • pissed off
  • not happy
  • ready to leave
  • blah, blah, blah

If TB12 ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Sunday's game was terrible weather...so, take it with a grain of salt. Also, only three healthy wr's. It was bound to be a little ugly.

I keep thinking back to last year and how inconsistent the offense was. They finally got their act together for the last 2 games of the season beating the Bills and Jete and then they blew the Chargers out of Gillette, then the AFC Championship in Arrowhead...etc....

I'm hoping we start seeing some better play this Sunday

I think last year was a bit different. I think this year was really about injuries, and new players coming and going at receiver. The line really took a hit this year and it showed. I see teams with the same receivers for like 5 years, same guys. We need some of that. I long for the days that you know Branch, Givins, and brown were the corp. You have to build chemistry.

Tom Brady ... enjoy

drv0BHd.jpg

On tonight's Jeopardy episode, a category ws devoted to the Patriots. The contestants could answer just 2 of the 5 questions.

On tonight's Jeopardy episode, a category ws devoted to the Patriots. The contestants could answer just 2 of the 5 questions.

Here were the questions. Contestants got #1 and #3, made incorrect guesses at #2 and #4, and didn't even bother trying with #5.

$400: This head coach has led the New England Patriots to victory in six Super Bowls

$800: On Oct. 11, 1963, the Red Sox weren’t playing; It was the Patriots’ first game of 6 seasons in this home field

$1,200: In his NFL debut in 2000, this Pats QB completed 1 of 3 passes in a 34-9 loss to Detroit; He got better

$1,600: On a cold 1982 day Mark Henderson used a small John Deere to make the kicker’s job easier in what became known as the this machine game

$2,000: The Patriots’ win in the 2019 AFC title game came 1 day shy of 25 years since this man bought the team

What was #4, the 'snow plow' game? I wonder what Don Shula calls it? You know what, I don't think clearing a spot with the snow plow was against the rules, even though Shula flipped out.

Kinda like when Harbough flipped out a few years ago, when the Pats put an offensive lineman way down the line of scrimmage, and put Shane Vereen on the offensive line (if memory serves)!

What was #4, the 'snow plow' game? I wonder what Don Shula calls it? You know what, I don't think clearing a spot with the snow plow was against the rules, even though Shula flipped out.

Kinda like when Harbough flipped out a few years ago, when the Pats put an offensive lineman way down the line of scrimmage, and put Shane Vereen on the offensive line (if memory serves)!

Yes, The Snow Plow game. The two incorrect attempts were "The Lawn Mower Game" and "The Snow Blower Game".

Yes, The Snow Plow game. The two incorrect attempts were "The Lawn Mower Game" and "The Snow Blower Game".

I give both of those answers half credit. One remembered It was some kind of yard equipment. The other remembered it was some kinda snow thingy. ROFL

Cheers

BTW, the two incorrect answers to #2 were Wrigley and Comiskey. Trebek, in his usual biting humor, wondered why the contestants went to Chicago for the answer.

The John Deere was actually a lawn mower...but, it did have the snow dozer/blade implement on it. :coffee:

But, they want the trivia/historical name for it...which makes sense.

Similar to day trading charts. Study formations in the past (algorithm's from the institutional corporation trading robots, etc.) It's not an exact "science", but, it tends to work...unless "they" intentionally throw curveball's with limit up or limit down days and/or news events.

Back