In Celebration Of Tom Brady, Bill Belichick & The New England Patriots

And their worst finish was 1st in the division.
And the only time they didn't progress beyond the wildcard round was very possibly because their QB was throwing the game. :coffee:
That thought crossed my mind recently and I immediately dismissed it and, frankly, briefly despised myself for having even considered the possibility.

That thought crossed my mind recently and I immediately dismissed it and, frankly, briefly despised myself for having even considered the possibility.
Well, you can hate me and feel okay about it. It crossed my mind at the time and I hated myself for it. Now? Gotta consider the possibilities. Only TD was an Edelman RUN, 13 points, sub 60 QBR, broke the tie with a pick-6 to lose the game, and his top target in the game was...N'Keal Harry, with 7 targets. Just like in the Miami loss to end the season, the only other time that season Harry led the team in targets. Before the Miami game, Harry had never had more than 4 targets in a game.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Well, you can hate me and feel okay about it. It crossed my mind at the time and I hated myself for it. Now? Gotta consider the possibilities. Only TD was an Edelman RUN, 13 points, and broke the tie with a pick-6 to lose the game...
LOL, I'm not gonna hate you. It crossed my mind, too.

Unreal

FaPubiiX0AE-Otp
Yeah, the Brownies are impressive!

That looks funny with all those low round picks thrown in.
Like that really mattered.

That looks funny with all those low round picks thrown in.
Like that really mattered.
As I read it, I imagined the conversation that must’ve resulted in those little round pic exchanges. I wondered if Parcells was just being a weenie stick…

You know, the entire conversation had to bust his ass.

Back