Interesting BB interview

I thought the interview was ... average.

The segment on Stephen Neal was weak.

The topic of bucking the trends was interesting.

I saw Belichick, A Football Life over the weekend. They added 2014. That was much more interesting because. We got to hear from all the assistance coaches and Belichick opened up about how the coaching staff devised the "ineligible receiver" plays they ran against both Ravens and Colts.

Much better interview.

I saw Belichick, A Football Life over the weekend. They added 2014. That was much more interesting because. We got to hear from all the assistance coaches and Belichick opened up about how the coaching staff devised the "ineligible receiver" plays they ran against both Ravens and Colts.

Much better interview.

Then again, we're a bunch of dumb bastards, so your insightful opinion probably rocketed right by us without sinking in much.

WHOOOOOOSH!!!!

There it goes.

Then again, we're a bunch of dumb bastards, so your insightful opinion probably rocketed right by us without sinking in much.

WHOOOOOOSH!!!!

There it goes.

I thought I felt something go past my head. Glad it wasn't just me.

WHOOOOOOSH!!!!

There it goes.

So edgy.

Much better interview.

Yeah, so 2-part A Football Life is a little different than what went on here.

But if you think Belichick for the first time in 16 years calling Brady the greatest quarterback of all time is "average", just wow.

Anyway, whoosh, I guess.

I can only aspire to be as edgy as you. Maybe someday on the sunny slopes of tomorrow.

But.....thanks!!!!!

stop%2Bbeing%2Bso%2Bedgy%2Bawesome%2Bcool%2Brebellious.jpg

Yeah, so 2-part A Football Life is a little different than what went on here.

But if you think Belichick for the first time in 16 years calling Brady the greatest quarterback of all time is "average", just wow.

Anyway, whoosh, I guess.

Yeah, that was the biggest revelation to me. Never does Bill dole out such accolades about any player. But overall his comments on the Pats as outliers with their approach to team building was very interesting. I wish the interview was longer.

Back