Interesting take on the Pats Draft

Interesting, if a bit predictable.

Money quote:

Cheers, BostonTim

It had to be said to the masses who don't know about sites like this.

That 2006 draft had such promise, eh? Maroney, Chad Jackson and David Thomas. All well known names and now look.

Interesting, if a bit predictable.

Money quote:

Cheers, BostonTim

I don't mean you Tim. But, most fans know fantasy football. They don't really know the ins/outs of ol play. Diff between a player suited for the 3-4 as opposed to the 4-3. Don't understand the value of acquiring multiple picks for next year. They want their cake now.

That said BB isn't perfect. 06 draft didn't turn out well. Look at some of our cb's Wheatley, Butler, Willhite. All I know is that he's a helluva lot smarter than any of us. And, has built the best organization in the NFL. We should relish at our standing in the league. Not lament. You haven't won a championship in 6 years crowd.

The media cheered BB's 2006 draft. They especially loved the "bold" trade up for Chad Jackson.

Worst draft in BB's era.

I remember how excited everyone was when they moved up for Chad Jackson (myself included). This is why we aren't NFL scouts.

The media cheered BB's 2006 draft. They especially loved the "bold" trade up for Chad Jackson.

Worst draft in BB's era.

That was when BB took the Sexy pick. That the Media all loved Maroney :Eason: and Jackson. The pats normally draft players that Kiper and the media thinks they reached on. Fit there system prefect I remeber last year when Kiper said they reached for Mcourty when Kyle wilson from Boise state was still on the board.

It had to be said to the masses who don't know about sites like this.

That 2006 draft had such promise, eh? Maroney, Chad Jackson and David Thomas. All well known names and now look.

At least Thomas won a ring. Maroney and Jackson are competing for winning Employee of the Month at the local Stop n Shop.

I remember how excited everyone was when they moved up for Chad Jackson (myself included). This is why we aren't NFL scouts.

They were obviously excited about Chad Jackson....and they are NFL scouts.

I don't feel bad about getting it wrong. Even Belichick was wrong about him.

:shrug:

Back