Irsay says Luck's new deal will be "Shocking"

Irsay coming out and saying it will be shocking was just his way of trying to get some petty attention. He's pretty cool like that.
I'm working on a theory that everything he says or does is some bizarre piece of performance art. It's not finished yet, but once I finish the Pats fan research project I'm working on I'll have more time to fine tune it.

I'm working on a theory that everything he says or does is some bizarre piece of performance art. It's not finished yet, but once I finish the Pats fan research project I'm working on I'll have more time to fine tune it.

It's definitely not performance art. It's just that his brain is rotted from all the pills. So many pills a day.

It's definitely not performance art. It's just that his brain is rotted from all the pills. So many pills a day.

No kidding. No research required. Druggie gonna be a druggie.

Colts' twitter feed:

CmJUy3FUgAA7__P.jpg

Next they'll hang a banner!!!! :rolleyes:

There's been plenty of drug-induced art in the past.

Yeah it's not good. Fortunately his daughters will be in charge soon and they seem a little more with it, although i did see one of them say something dumb awhile back but I can't remember which one or what it was.

It hurts Irsay's drug and hooker bottom line budget...and also his overpriced music memorabilia collection.

Don't kid yourself, he would have traded Luck if that is what it took to get Prince's guitar. Dolts fans are fortunate Elway did not beat him to the guitar or else Luck would be a Donkey right now.

Yeah it's not good. Fortunately his daughters will be in charge soon and they seem a little more with it, although i did see one of them say something dumb awhile back but I can't remember which one or what it was.

The blonde... :coffee:

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Don't kid yourself, he would have traded Luck if that is what it took to get Prince's guitar. Dolts fans are fortunate Elway did not beat him to the guitar or else Luck would be a Donkey right now.

Donkey show? :coffee:

It will be 4-5 years from now. Right now it's the highest in the NFL, so I wouldn't call it the "going rate". But it isn't exactly shocking. $3m more than Elite Joe, which I think we can all agree is pure insanity.

They both look ridiculous though...all that's missing is Carrot top and
Eli.jpg

It will be a joy to watch the Colts struggle as a middler team with Luck's new albatross contract strangling the incompetent and slimy Grigson even more. Houston, Jax and Titans must be popping champagne right now ...

Yeah....because the $14MM they're UNDER the cap right now will now magically disappear, and the current cap number will stay the same for the next 5 years

Yeah....because the $14MM they're UNDER the cap right now will now magically disappear, and the current cap number will stay the same for the next 5 years

Dude, you have the 28th ranked roster right now. 28th.
Grigson has basically built one of the worst rosters in the league WHILE Luck was on his rookie deal. Do you really think he is going to now put the right pieces around Luck to contend with the highest salary in the league?

And no the cap number will not be the same and every player is going to command more. Didn't you just pay your average TE who caught all of 16 passes last year more than Gronk? I mean there could not be a more retarded and dumb franchise than yours right now.

Back