Irsay says Luck's new deal will be "Shocking"

Gary is a complete dump. I would rather crap my pants than stop in Gary to use a bathroom.

If you stopped in Gary and crapped in the middle of the street after you participated in a 24 hour taco bell binge, it would actually improve the smell of Gary. ROFL

Cincy is a nice city, agreed.

Gary belongs to Chicago. The whole "region" is actually part of IL.

Yeah, disown Gary like NY disowns Buffalo.

BTW, Indianapolis or Chicago? Not even close. One of the two is "my kind of town".

Cheers

5 year/$125 mil extension. First 3 years fully guaranteed is what is being reported. $87 mil total guaranteed.

This is glorious.

Thank God for the extra 12 mil guaranteed for injury. otherwise...

Cheers, BostonTim

BTW, Indianapolis or Chicago? Not even close. One of the two is "my kind of town".

Cheers
I'm guessing you really like corn.

:)

*cough*

:coffee:

Anyway, I'd argue this is a hometown discount for the Colts. Good job outta Irsay. I don't know about crowing about it on your Twitter feed when the guy is .500 against anyone not in the AFC South, but we'll see.

---------- Post added at 07:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

I really hope so.

Gotta hand-it to you. You nailed it. And I appreciate your not playing "I told you so". :coffee:

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Anyway, I agree. And it's not shocking. He must have been impaired when he said that.

Cheers

Cheers

I mean, if you're in to total systematic political corruption and a murder rate on par with middle eastern war zones by all means take that trek up I65.

Agreed. Not shocking to me either. Young QBs who can play, get paid a lot. Whether they should, is a different story, but that really is the current market.

Exhibit A: Joe Flacco
Exhibit B: Brock Osweiler

Even QBs who can't play get paid.

Exhibit A: Jay Cutler
Exhibit B: Ryan Tannehill

Head trauma ain't no joke.

Studies have shown that a neard can reduce the chance of concussion from impacts by as much as up to 5% (give or take 5%).

Back