Is my avatar trolling?

Oh hell yeah. That one is outstanding. Who has the photoshopped version where the football Tracy is taking to the endzone to win the SB is a double cheeseburger?
Posted via Mobile Device

manning-face-post-game.jpg

The photoshopped pic of Tracy Porter winning the SB while scoring on his pick six with a double cheeseburger is in MDs pazcki (or however you spell those things) thread if FL(still can't believe he's not a she) would like to use it.

You're welcome.
Posted via Mobile Device

FL, there was a time when your avatar would have bothered me and it probably did at some point. But now I just think it's funny and I don't have a problem with it.

Part of that likely has to due with the fact you have been on the board a long time and continue to post here. I don't consider you a troll regardless of the avatar or even any negative posts about the Pats you may make. It's all good.

All of this talk about trolling....what ever happened to Mannings Army from Indystar? Is that dude still around or did he retire? That dude was good. Funny bastard regardless of how you feel about trolling.

If so, post a replacement avatar pic.

Perhaps it's because we've always gotten on well, but I never thought of it as such. To me it was more of a Declaration of Independance. Yah, I come here and talk football, but I'm not a Pat's fan. I am fine with your avatar even though it's SO LAME. But I'd never ever suggest it should go.

And there is little doubt in my mind that trolling (to a large extent) is in the eye of the beholder.

While I got on well all those years with most folks at RATS, there were some who saw me as a troll and wanted me gone. RITA hated me. Stalked me. went out of his way to be nasty. I simply pretended he didn't exist. The great IUCPF was much more subtle. He was my first solid connection on rats, a "friend" from day 1. Then one day, for reasons I never knew, it changed and he became a potent, passive aggressive adversary. If I posted anything, he was always the first to respond and it would be an attempt to blow up whatever thought I might have had.

Meanwhile here at pp, There are some Jets fans that most feel are swell planeteers, but I feel differently, as do a few others, I know.

I think it's virtually impossible to be a 100% "liked" by opposing fan on another teams board.

Whether you stay or go seems to depend on how much you value the good relationships and how much you let the bad ones get to you.

It goes without saying that IMHO you are no troll.

Cheers, BostonTim

Perhaps it's because we've always gotten on well, but I never thought of it as such. To me it was more of a Declaration of Independance. Yah, I come here and talk football, but I'm not a Pat's fan. I am fine with your avatar even though it's SO LAME. But I'd never ever suggest it should go.

Cheers, BostonTim
Wait, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? :huh::blink:

That's what Fawn says (by way of his "crying Brady" avatar), not me. :donkeys:

Cheers
Quotation marks are often used to signify a second voice. Italics would also have worked. Quote code would have been over the top. :Lecture: ROFL

Back