It's Snowing on the Planet!

We got out of Dodge for the holidays and we were talking about how weird it feels down here with almost no decorated houses and warm weather.

The snow was a welcome sight!

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it.

Thank you to all for your patience as we brought the Planet to a new home, took control of it, and made it modern and usable again. You are a wonderful bunch of people and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Abc Family Christmas GIF

Thanks again for everything, UT.

Merry Christmas to all! 🎄🤶

Thank you to all for your patience as we brought the Planet to a new home, took control of it, and made it modern and usable again. You are a wonderful bunch of people and I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Abc Family Christmas GIF

Merry Christmas, man. Thank you for all you have done!!!

Merry Christmas!

What's "snow"? Asking for a limey who has lived in London for the past 21 years.

I spent my teenage years in the 80s in Bolton, which is on the edge of the Pennine hills.

We used to get plenty of snow (relatively for the UK, not like you guys get in the Northern US and Canada).

Living in London, though, we get a dusting of perhaps an inch or two each year. I like the effect of snow, but hate ending up on my arse when it becomes icy.

Merry Christmas!

What's "snow"? Asking for a limey who has lived in London for the past 21 years.

I spent my teenage years in the 80s in Bolton, which is on the edge of the Pennine hills.

We used to get plenty of snow (relatively for the UK, not like you guys get in the Northern US and Canada).

Living in London, though, we get a dusting of perhaps an inch or two each year. I like the effect of snow, but hate ending up on my arse when it becomes icy.

Merry Christmas, my friend.

Abc Family Christmas GIF

Thanks UT. I like what you've done with it. I get the sense it changed back a little bit as well.

Back