Jets Offense is really scary!...

Depth is defly a concern....especially at the O-Line. The Jets have also put A LOT of stock into their rookies this year which is a big gamble IMO....especially when they have been very close to the SB this year. I'll certainly be more concerned if by the 4th pre-season game, I am still seeing the same downfalls.

After watching the Jets-Bengals 1st half, I think most Pats fans are pretty happy with what we saw.

So seriously, from a Jets' fan's perspective, how would you assess the Jets performance tonight through the 1st half? Are you happy with it?

After watching the Jets-Bengals 1st half, I think most Pats fans are pretty happy with what we saw.

So seriously, from a Jets' fan's perspective, how would you assess the Jets performance tonight through the 1st half? Are you happy with it?

The o-line didn't look good at all.......LT looked bad.....Sanchez looked pretty good but seemed to rush some throws.....I was please that Plax looked fairly decent as it was his 1st time in a game in 2.5 years....Keller looked good....some of the play calling by Shotty was awful.....overall, I'd give the Jets a C+

If, in 2 weeks, they are still doing the same crap, I'll be concerned

Depth is defly a concern....especially at the O-Line. The Jets have also put A LOT of stock into their rookies this year which is a big gamble IMO....especially when they have been very close to the SB this year. I'll certainly be more concerned if by the 4th pre-season game, I am still seeing the same downfalls.

:huh:

I'll wait until he does it against a starting NFL defense. :coffee:

But, by the same token, he's already better than Gholston.

:p

Im not holding my breath on Maybin............and a bag of jock supporters is better than Gholston

Maybe they are sending a message to BB. ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

I was being proactive to the inevitible comments about sanchez which were sure to follow.

This just made me laugh, because:

Back in 1967 (when I really was immature) while serving the first of my three Vietnam tours I was "Carrying the Bag" of a high ranking (General Grade) Intelligence officer at an intelligence conference in Hawaii (Hawaii, don't you know, being such a convenient intermediate meeting point between Vietnam and the Pentagon). Six glorious days, but I digress.

Among other duties, I was asked on occasion to take notes for him and was in the room for a lengthy discussion of PR pieces to be developed for possible future forays into Laos, Cambodia or certain other actions in North Vietnam. The point was to find the right descriptives to maximize positive response to the info being disseminated.

One word that was worked hard there was "incursion". You've heard of it. It was the word chosen (specifically to avoid the use of the word invasion) with respect to military actions taken in Laos and Cambodia.

Another phrase that was discussed (as an alternative or as complimentary to incursion) for at least a half hour was "Anticipatory Retaliation". This really cracked me up. Uh we invaded Laos - cause they was gonna invade us. Just getting even. Fair is Fair right?

And Damn, just like what you did here.

Cheers, BostonTim

This just made me laugh, because:

Back in 1967 (when I really was immature) while serving the first of my three Vietnam tours I was "Carrying the Bag" of a high ranking (General Grade) Intelligence officer at an intelligence conference in Hawaii (Hawaii, don't you know, being such a convenient intermediate meeting point between Vietnam and the Pentagon). Six glorious days, but I digress.

Among other duties, I was asked on occasion to take notes for him and was in the room for a lengthy discussion of PR pieces to be developed for possible future forays into Laos, Cambodia or certain other actions in North Vietnam. The point was to find the right descriptives to maximize positive response to the info being disseminated.

One word that was worked hard there was "incursion". You've heard of it. It was the word chosen (specifically to avoid the use of the word invasion) with respect to military actions taken in Laos and Cambodia.

Another phrase that was discussed (as an alternative or as complimentary to incursion) for at least a half hour was "Anticipatory Retaliation". This really cracked me up. Uh we invaded Laos - cause they was gonna invade us. Just getting even. Fair is Fair right?

And Damn, just like what you did here.

Cheers, BostonTim

Congrats on your tours.....and I actually mean that sincerely.............if it is true of course

on offense I think they've looked ok so far. They've yet to play with all their starters in so we really haven't seen our opening day offense yet. OL depth is clearly a concern.

On D, our issues are what they have been for the past couple seasons, no pressure on the QB.

Congrats on your tours.....and I actually mean that sincerely.............if it is true of course
Tim is truthful, just a bit giddy now because he has been given permission to begin his seventeenth childhood - it's not every day you're allowed to turn five and go molest Kindergarten teachers and aids. >)

Back