Jets or Giants???

tommysgirl

Willing to eat this for Babalu
Reaction score
So a quandry is dawning on me.

The Jesters losing is always a good time and a loss to the Giants this Sunday could seal their fate and keep them home for the playoffs which will be beyond glorious.

Howeva..............

The Giants are still playing for their own playoff lives. Those fvckers can get hot at the right time and beat anyone. Should we be lucky enough to make it to Indy, I want no part of them. My left eye is still twitching from 07 and this year made the twitch worse.

Who to root for????:shrug::(

Definitely the Giants. Losing to NYG will force Rex to explode like that dude in "Scanners".

It's always the better scenario when the jetsam lose, and I personally would look forward to playing the Gnats in the SB.

Holding my nose and rooting for the G-Men.

Seeing Rex implode would be tAwesum and the Giants would have to get thru some combination of SF/NO/GB to even sniff Indy. Chances are the only way they will get to THE GAME is with a ticket....

therefore..... GOOOOOO G-MEN

I don't want the Jets in the playoffs. I want them embarrassed to continue their slide downwards. I want Rex second guessed by every Jet fan and every Jet player. A Giants win would be perfect, tyvm. :grovel:

Easy choice; always root for the Rats to lose, and hopefully in the most embarrassing and degrading fashion possible. Even THAT is too good for them.

Other than being a New York team I don't see the hatred for the Giants. Yes, the Pats lost to them in 2007, but what did you expect the Giants to do? Not try?

My animosity for all the misery from 2007 rests squarely with the wretched media, Goodell, and the Rats.

I even hold BB and Kraft more responsible than the Giants since they didn't vigorously defend the brand; they just kept quiet and took it.

Easy choice; always root for the Rats to lose, and hopefully in the most embarrassing and degrading fashion possible. Even THAT is too good for them.

Other than being a New York team I don't see the hatred for the Giants. Yes, the Pats lost to them in 2007, but what did you expect the Giants to do? Not try?

My animosity for all the misery from 2007 rests squarely with the wretched media.
Alright. Giants it is but if they make it to the Bowl and so do we, you're all going to hear it.:cuss:

Also, I don't hate the Giants. They make me twitch. I don't like twitching.:(

Go Giants.

Here's to Misery for Jets fans and hopefully the lolz at ganggreen.com should be more epic than usual.

While I'd love to face this year's Jets team in the playoffs, I just can't bring myself to root for them. I'm rooting for the Giants.

Alright. Giants it is but if they make it to the Bowl and so do we, you're all going to hear it.:cuss:

Also, I don't hate the giants. They make me twitch. I don't like twitching.:(

Size matters.

I'd like to see a tie to end regulation, and an asteroid strike on the stadium during the subsequent coin flip.

I'll ROFL if Blue outnumbers Green in the stadium.
I wouldn't mind seeing some fan cams for all the NY on NY fights.

Back