Just heard Plaxico Buress was shot on Friday

This could be a double win. If I'm not mistaken, it's VERY hard to get a CWP in NYC, I know ex police that have been turned down for carry permits. Chances are, I'm assuming, the schmuck didn't have one (at least not one that's valid in NY), which could mean he could be facing weapons charges. Maybe we'll get lucky the dipsh!t will end up suspended after he returns from his flesh wound.

Even if he isn't brought up on charges, I could totally see Coughlin suspending him.

I hear he shot himself because he finally couldn't take it any more, and just snapped after years of having to deal with the emotional pain and heartache of having been burdened with the name "Plaxico". :crying:

I hear he shot himself because he finally couldn't take it any more, and just snapped after years of having to deal with the emotional pain and heartache of having been burdened with the name "Plaxico". :crying:

Yup. Put the gun in his mouth and blew the back of his head all over the wall. Docs say itll be acouple of weeks before he can get his voice back from the powder burns to the tonsils. So he's out that long.

Back