Just heard Plaxico Buress was shot on Friday

Good point though. That was something else. :banghead:

No, no. There was a sniper in the crowd. And they magically put some slippery ass lube on the ball, too.

He was a pawn in a conspirator's theory. :Lecture:

No, no. There was a sniper in the crowd. And they magically put some slippery ass lube on the ball, too.

He was a pawn in a conspirator's theory. :Lecture:

ROFL That's as good an explanation as any.

ROFL That's as good an explanation as any.

Makes perfect sense ;)

How the hell else does a back just let go of the ball when his whole life he is taught to hold that bish like it was a baby :confused: Therein lies the truth. :D

Im just glad I'm not the only one that doesn't feel an iota bad about this. What a tool.

You know that you are a contributor to the severely messed up world we all live in when you see news like this and the first thing that crosses your mind is "F***! Eli Manning is my starting fantasy QB!"

Wish that he had shot himself in the nutz so that he could not replicate himself.:fire:

Stupidity marches onwards what a moron. He makes retarded people look like geniuses.

BURRESS SHOOTS HIMSELF IN THE LEG, ACCIDENTALLY
Posted by Mike Florio on November 29, 2008, 11:05 a.m.
Multiple sources tell us that Giants receiver Plaxico Burress has shot himself in the leg.

Apparently, Burress was carrying a loaded gun. And the gun went off.

The incident happened on Friday night/Saturday morning. His condition currently isn’t known.

Jay Glazer of FOXSports.com also is reporting this one, and he’ll soon have a story up with additional details.

Though at this point the player’s health and well being is the primary concern, what the hell was he doing with a loaded gun?

It also remains to be seen whether he faces charges for carrying the loaded gun, and whether he ultimately encounters scrutiny from the league for violating the Personal Conduct Policy.

UPDATE: Glazer reports that Burress spent the night in the hospital, and that his injuries are not life threatening. Per Glazer, the team is still gathering information regarding the incident.

BURRESS EXPECTED BACK IN TWO WEEKS
Posted by Michael David Smith on November 29, 2008, 2:22 p.m.
Giants wide receiver Plaxico Burress appears to have escaped with only a minor injury after accidentally shooting himself in the leg.

Jason Cole of Yahoo Sports cites two unnamed sources who say Burress should be back in two weeks.

“I don’t exactly know what happened with all of this, where he was or whether he had the gun or what,” a source told Cole. “All I know is he’s supposed to be back in a couple of weeks.”

Mike Garafalo of the Newark Star-Ledger reports that an unnamed Giants player said of Burress, “He is okay. That’s all I can say.”

Burress was already out for the Giants’ game Sunday against the Redskins because of a hamstring injury. It is not clear what part of Burress’s leg was injured in the shooting, but all indications are that the injury is not serious.

Just want to say this again 'cause it feels good.

Dumbass!

Must've been a head wound.:shrug:

monty_python_black_knight.jpg

It's only a flesh wound!

This could be a double win. If I'm not mistaken, it's VERY hard to get a CWP in NYC, I know ex police that have been turned down for carry permits. Chances are, I'm assuming, the schmuck didn't have one (at least not one that's valid in NY), which could mean he could be facing weapons charges. Maybe we'll get lucky the dipsh!t will end up suspended after he returns from his flesh wound.

This could be a double win. If I'm not mistaken, it's VERY hard to get a CWP in NYC, I know ex police that have been turned down for carry permits. Chances are, I'm assuming, the schmuck didn't have one (at least not one that's valid in NY), which could mean he could be facing weapons charges. Maybe we'll get lucky the dipsh!t will end up suspended after he returns from his flesh wound.

That was my thought too.

But "dumbass" should surely suffice.

Why the **** was he bringing a gun to the club anyway? I'm like damn, if my ghetto ass got rich I'm keeping my ass out the projects, ya heard?!!!

You can take the dude out of the ghetto, but you will never take the ghetto out of him.

What a ****ing idiot.

Here's the link from ESPN.

New York Giants receiver Plaxico Burress suffered an accidental gunshot wound Friday night in a club, according to multiple sources.

They said it was in a club. Who brings a gun to a club.:shrug:

Have Marvin Harrison's whereabouts been confirmed?
my first thoughts

Back