Karaoke

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you do it?

Even if you don't, say you were going to for some reason. What is the one song you would pick to do if you had to?

I've never don it but if I had to, I'd probably pick Comfortably Numb or Mother.

Easy choice for me: Jessica by the Allman Brothers Band

I've done it. The last song I did was "My Way".

Annihilus has never done karaoke, but was a guest lead singer once for two songs: Fight for your Right to Party by the Beasties and Shout It Out Loud by KISS.

I've done it. I suck at it. And would prefer to not remember it! ;) If forced I would probably try to sing (that is a poor description of what I do) oh I don't know.Something easy!

I love to sing, and have done karaoke. Hard to pick just one song... hmm... gonna have to give this some thought.

Since I can't sing, I'd pick something that doesn't require singing. Like Korn, or Marilyn Manson, or something by Britney Spears.

Only Do it When Ive Had a Few (a Good Few);)

Then I'd Prob do Mustang Sally or a Duet with my Wife - I Got you Babe

P.S. The Best Thing is, When your Drunk and you do Karoke, YOU Think that you sound Fabulous so you dont care what anyone else says! LOL:D

Well I'm a muscian by hobby.
I don't do actual Karoke.. but I do make my own backing tracks and play and sing to. Mostly WHO :)

The Big Lebowski on 12-14-2006 at 12:52 PM said:
Ten Years Gone by Zeppelin

Excellent song tbl.

I've done it a few times. Bleep-faced of course:) .

The Guess Who's American Woman.

Hootie - time.

One time wifey signed us up for Paradise by the dashboard light.
When we get onstage she laughs at me and proceeds to sit down. So I was left to do both the male AND female parts. I pulled it off with my best mickey mouse impression.

I suggest a karoke bar for the April 2007 Patriot Planet Draft Day party.

I take request for Stones, Doors, Kinks and Who.

or

Joe Anka, Joe Sinatra, Joe Diamond, Joey Bennett, Joe Valli or Joey Mathis.

I also get requests for Joe Denver songs, but don't do them anymore.

Thank you very much.

Oh that will go over like a fart in church, A bunch of loaded folks in Pats Shirts stammering through the classic song " we are Family" with our arms around each other.

I just hope we can video tape that and put it on Youtube

mikiemo83 on 12-14-2006 at 02:04 PM said:
Oh that will go over like a fart in church, A bunch of loaded folks in Pats Shirts stammering through the classic song " we are Family" with our arms around each other.

I just hope we can video tape that and put it on Youtube

I videotaped a Public Access TV show from 1996-2001 called "Karaoke Night". It was a very popular 1 hr. TV show on Wednesday nights, taped mostly in Malden. Did 120 different shows.

joephoto on 12-14-2006 at 02:11 PM said:
I videotaped a Public Access TV show from 1996-2001 called "Karaoke Night". It was a very popular 1 hr. TV show on Wednesday nights, taped mostly in Malden. Did 120 different shows.
Dockside?

mikiemo83 on 12-14-2006 at 02:15 PM said:
Dockside?

the Highland Cafe, Malden. The place was hopping on the nights we taped.

Back