Krapernick a Donko (or not)

Why would the butt fumble jokes go away? He's still on the team and the presumptive starter over a rookie.

This.

Plus there's nothing to say Paxton doesn't have a butt fumble in him too. Sanchez had zero butt fumbles coming out of college, just like Lynch.

I think this thread can be put to rest. Broncos move up 5 spots and get their QB. Paxton Lynch. Kid had some good numbers and his foot work looks real goo. At 6'6" with a lot of physical ability, I like the pick. I guess the butt-fumble jokes can go away for now!

I guess they found their next Brock Osweiller. LOL. Basically Brock leaving forced Elway to draft need over BPA. LOL. LOL.

Elway so badly screwed this up that he spent a 2 on Brock had him for 4 years under ManninHGH and then benched him and lost him to Houston. Now he trades UP to basically get the same QB with a 1st round pick. That is Tannenbaum-like.

Oh, and your starting QB is still Butt Fumble. ROFL. The thread title should change though to "Butt Fumble QB for Donks."

I think this thread can be put to rest. Broncos move up 5 spots and get their QB. Paxton Lynch. Kid had some good numbers and his foot work looks real goo. At 6'6" with a lot of physical ability, I like the pick. I guess the butt-fumble jokes can go away for now!

That seems like something to worry about. :coffee:

I LOVE the fact that Oz totally screwed the scum bag Elway.

I LOVE the fact that Oz totally screwed the scum bag Elway.
Are you sure? I will be will to bet that the Broncos go farther than the Texans. I think it was a mistake by Osweiller. He had the NFL in the palm of his hands. And he let it slip away for what? More money? Oz was the starting QB for the defending Champions. With the best defense in the league. His mind was else where. Anyway, I think this was a good pick up.

I am pretty sure he is 6'7" yes he showed some good footwork. In the pros he will be seeing a much quicker pass rush and by far better DBs game after game. I don't see him being anything more than average at best and that might not be for 3 years down the road.

Are you sure? I will be will to bet that the Broncos go farther than the Texans. I think it was a mistake by Osweiller. He had the NFL in the palm of his hands. And he let it slip away for what? More money? Oz was the starting QB for the defending Champions. With the best defense in the league. His mind was else where. Anyway, I think this was a good pick up.

I don't think it matters how Oz does with the Texans. He was groomed to be Denver's guy and showed signs of being able to step in to the starting role last year. Now you are at ground zero or less than with Butt Fumble.

I think horse face reached for Paxton who was not a first round talent. He ran a one read offense in Memphis. Think RG. He is also tall and gangily like Oz which seems to be Elway's fetish for some reason.

It wasn't about the money, it was about respect.

:)

Seriously, if they can keep Lynch on the bench for the first year and let him learn, he could eventually turn out to be very good. I think if hey start him this year, he might be little more than a turnover machine.

Write up on the selection of Paxton.

Lynch is a project, a player with a second-round grade from many teams, but the Broncos have the ability to give Lynch the time he needs to develop. Mark Sanchez certainly could serve as the team’s starter until they believe Lynch is ready. Perhaps Lynch wasn’t the best player on the board at the moment they selected him.

LOL. LOL.

It wasn't about the money, it was about respect.

:)

Seriously, if they can keep Lynch on the bench for the first year and let him learn, he could eventually turn out to be very good. I think if hey start him this year, he might be little more than a turnover machine.

Plus Oz wanted to feed his family.

I think if they start him this year, he might be little more than a turnover machine.

Odds of that, with Butt Fumble in front of him, seem reasonably high.

Paxton wears #12 because of Brady. He considers Brady the GOAT. Love it! LOL.

Paxton wears #12 because of Brady. He considers Brady the GOAT. Love it! LOL.
It would be a concern if any legit QB didn't have mad respect for Brady. He is definitely in the conversation of the best of all time.

I guess they found their next Brock Osweiller. LOL. Basically Brock leaving forced Elway to draft need over BPA. LOL. LOL.

Elway so badly screwed this up that he spent a 2 on Brock had him for 4 years under ManninHGH and then benched him and lost him to Houston. Now he trades UP to basically get the same QB with a 1st round pick. That is Tannenbaum-like.

Oh, and your starting QB is still Butt Fumble. ROFL. The thread title should change though to "Butt Fumble QB for Donks."

I guess that is one way to look at it. I see a situation where the Broncos got their QB, similar to what they had,(your words) for less money, thus allowing the Broncos to have the room and money to sign Miller. This could work out pretty slick.

I guess that is one way to look at it. I see a situation where the Broncos got their QB, similar to what they had,(your words) for less money, thus allowing the Broncos to have the room and money to sign Miller. This could work out pretty slick.

But you fail to account for the time it will take to groom Paxton. Plus Oz learned behind ManninHGH, one of the smartest QB's in the league (despite his deteriorating skills at the end.)

Paxton will learn behind Sanchez. Are you really OK with that?

Paxton is a project just like Oz but he does not have the benefit of learning behind ManminHGH for four years. He gets Butt Fumble instead. Honestly, Elway has screwed up the Donks for the long-term with this off-season crap fest.

Paxton is a project just like Oz but he does not have the benefit of learning behind ManminHGH for four years. He gets Butt Fumble instead. Honestly, Elway has screwed up the Donks for the long-term with this off-season crap fest.

Your opinions are amusing. Not very objective. Everything Patriots is the best. Everything Broncos is the worst. Both teams will be in the playoffs, unless something drastic happens. But whatever, I guess that's what the off-season is for. Cause once Sunday's are booked with games, the opinions kinda go away as reality begins to speak more loudly. And for the record, I sometimes feel you are just trolling me. Cause you seem to know some about football. And some of your points are so far off base. IMHO

So In your honest opinion. How do you think the Denver have done in the draft & FA . How would you rate the pats draft & FA.

Is that a serious question?

Everything the Donkeys did was aces dude, haven't you been paying attention? A seasoned vet like Sanchez at QB, Miller holding out... it's all perfect

Back