Krapernick a Donko (or not)

Your opinions are amusing. Not very objective. Everything Patriots is the best. Everything Broncos is the worst. Both teams will be in the playoffs, unless something drastic happens. But whatever, I guess that's what the off-season is for. Cause once Sunday's are booked with games, the opinions kinda go away as reality begins to speak more loudly. And for the record, I sometimes feel you are just trolling me. Cause you seem to know some about football. And some of your points are so far off base. IMHO

So I am trolling and yet here YOU are on a PATS board trying to convince PATS fans that your scum bag GM didn't totally flush your season with his off-season "moves."

And you seem particularly dense to the fact that here on a PATS board, PATS fans are going to talk favorable about their team and not favorably toward opposing teams. I mean, dude, get a clue already. The Pats off-season has been 100 times better than the Donks. It is not even debatable, here or any other football forum other than maybe the Mane where some believe Butt Fumble will be a good QB. But that is the land of the delusional anyways.

And for the record, I know 100 times more about football than you. That has been proven in spades since you came to this board ...

So In your honest opinion. How do you think the Denver have done in the draft & FA . How would you rate the pats draft & FA.

The Broncos have done very well in addressing their OL needs in free agency. The team obviously lost a valuable part in Osweiler. But I question his motives. He was bitter because he was benched for Manning. Is that the real reason he was so upset and wanted to leave? The guy had the starting role wrapped up. It was a long term deal with a great defense to work with. Or did he want to leave for more money? Either way, it shows character issues. IMO he will not amount to much, and could easily be looked at as a real bust and coach killer. The Broncos have added to their defense depth. That is what was needed. The Broncos dumped Clady and picked up Okung for a lot less money. They lost OZ and picked up Lynch, for less money. If that helps in getting Miller signed, I'm happy.

The Pats? Their 1st rnd pick was not too impressive. :coffee:
I question the need for a QB in the 3rd? Does this mean that BB is thinking the end is near for Brady? When he goes so does the success for a while as the team will likely be in total rebuilding mode.
My opinion is that their Oline was the biggest weakness. They picked up 2 guys. One in the 3rd and one in the 6th. I don't recall any pick ups in FA. That might be an issue. Getting Soldier back will help, but again, Brady isn't getting any younger and took a lot of shots last season. You better hope he stays upright or the season might be over.

As I said in another post, top teams usually have depth, and both Broncos and Patriots have that.

Broncos weakness going into free agency? O-line and QB O-line was addressed. Heavily. Broncos got their new QB, but won't be ready for a couple years.

Patriots weakness going into free agency? O-line and D-line. O-line was not well addressed. The Defense was heavily addressed.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

So I am trolling and yet here YOU are on a PATS board trying to convince PATS fans that your scum bag GM didn't totally flush your season with his off-season "moves."

And you seem particularly dense to the fact that here on a PATS board, PATS fans are going to talk favorable about their team and not favorably toward opposing teams. I mean, dude, get a clue already. The Pats off-season has been 100 times better than the Donks. It is not even debatable, here or any other football forum other than maybe the Mane where some believe Butt Fumble will be a good QB. But that is the land of the delusional anyways.

And for the record, I know 100 times more about football than you. That has been proven in spades since you came to this board ...

This comment sums up my point.

And for the record. Does this look familiar?

Krapernick a Donko (or... 04-13-2016 12:04 PM Mazz22 I like you. Keep it coming!

It's a comment made by you to me. And for the record. I like you too. But only as a friend.

The Broncos have done very well in addressing their OL needs in free agency. The team obviously lost a valuable part in Osweiler. But I question his motives. He was bitter because he was benched for Manning. Is that the real reason he was so upset and wanted to leave? The guy had the starting role wrapped up. It was a long term deal with a great defense to work with. Or did he want to leave for more money? Either way, it shows character issues. IMO he will not amount to much, and could easily be looked at as a real bust and coach killer. The Broncos have added to their defense depth. That is what was needed. The Broncos dumped Clady and picked up Okung for a lot less money. They lost OZ and picked up Lynch, for less money. If that helps in getting Miller signed, I'm happy.

The Pats? Their 1st rnd pick was not too impressive. :coffee:
I question the need for a QB in the 3rd? Does this mean that BB is thinking the end is near for Brady? When he goes so does the success for a while as the team will likely be in total rebuilding mode.
My opinion is that their Oline was the biggest weakness. They picked up 2 guys. One in the 3rd and one in the 6th. I don't recall any pick ups in FA. That might be an issue. Getting Soldier back will help, but again, Brady isn't getting any younger and took a lot of shots last season. You better hope he stays upright or the season might be over.

As I said in another post, top teams usually have depth, and both Broncos and Patriots have that.

Broncos weakness going into free agency? O-line and QB O-line was addressed. Heavily. Broncos got their new QB, but won't be ready for a couple years.

Patriots weakness going into free agency? O-line and D-line. O-line was not well addressed. The Defense was heavily addressed.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

This comment sums up my point.

And for the record. Does this look familiar?

Krapernick a Donko (or... 04-13-2016 12:04 PM Mazz22 I like you. Keep it coming!

It's a comment made by you to me. And for the record. I like you too. But only as a friend.

Sorry, yackitty. You can't have it both ways. If Oz left for more money and that means he has character issues then what are we to think of Von Miller?

Sorry, yackitty. You can't have it both ways. If Oz left for more money and that means he has character issues then what are we to think of Von Miller?

I'm not sure you understand my point. The character issues I have with Oz is the stories of him wanting out because he was benched for P. Manning. And not harboring ill feelers. You're essentially a rookie, backup QB who came in and did well. Then back to the bench when the starter was inserted back in the line up. With P. Manning retiring, Oz had the starting job to himself, but let his feelers get the best of him. Then are the money issues. He wanted far to much money for his experience. The kid has only played 7 games. Way too early for that kind of contract. Von Miller on the other is a Super Bowl MVP and arguably the best defensive player in the league. He is the heart of last years #1 defense. So really the comparison is apples to oranges.

Are you sure? I will be will to bet that the Broncos go farther than the Texans. I think it was a mistake by Osweiller. He had the NFL in the palm of his hands. And he let it slip away for what? More money? Oz was the starting QB for the defending Champions. With the best defense in the league. His mind was else where. Anyway, I think this was a good pick up.

Maybe he did learn something from Payton :coffee:

I'm not sure you understand my point. The character issues I have with Oz is the stories of him wanting out because he was benched for P. Manning. And not harboring ill feelers. You're essentially a rookie, backup QB who came in and did well. Then back to the bench when the starter was inserted back in the line up. With P. Manning retiring, Oz had the starting job to himself, but let his feelers get the best of him. Then are the money issues. He wanted far to much money for his experience. The kid has only played 7 games. Way too early for that kind of contract. Von Miller on the other is a Super Bowl MVP and arguably the best defensive player in the league. He is the heart of last years #1 defense. So really the comparison is apples to oranges.

Sorry. I respectfully disagree. Both of them want more money. Oz was in a position of strength cuz he knew Elway had Simeone Whateverhislastnameis as his only other QB. Why not squeeze him? Elway blinked and now the Donks have Butt Fumble.

Miller will probably never play better football than what he gave Denver last year. The money he gets will be payment for what he was.

Oz will be getting money for what he can become.

Big difference.

Oz said himself that a big reason he left is because he likes Bill O's offense much better. He felt Kubes offense was restricting which it is as it is antiquated in today's NFL as we saw last season when ManninHGH had the absolute worst season of his career.

And Oz didn't leave for just more money, he left to go to a team that is pretty much the carbon copy of Denver - with a great defense and an offense that was just missing a QB. In addition, he is playing in a weaker division than Denver so getting to the playoffs will be easier. If anything, Oz made a better choice going to Houston AND got paid on top.

I disagree with the O-lines wasn't addressed . We picked up cooper in a trade . Drafted 2 O-line thueny can play swing tackle . Karass to add depht to the O-line. Which makes me think kline or Wendell might be cut.

Add to that the return of Solder, the 3 rookies with a full year of off-season training and Scar returning to the staff. This OLine will be just fine.

Add to that the return of Solder, the 3 rookies with a full year of off-season training and Scar returning to the staff. This OLine will be just fine.

I agree about Solder and Cooper. But there were some real issues. I would want a couple more players in there to review. The rookies likely won't be ready by the start of the season. AT this point, Brady needs as much protection he can get. Dude isn't getting any younger. Pats need to get things done now, cause the future is not far from a huge change.

I agree about Solder and Cooper. But there were some real issues. I would want a couple more players in there to review. The rookies likely won't be ready by the start of the season. AT this point, Brady needs as much protection he can get. Dude isn't getting any younger. Pats need to get things done now, cause the future is not far from a huge change.

I was referring to last year's rookies, Mason, Jackson and Andrews. They now have a full season of experience, training and medical attention. They'll have better coaching. The jury is still out, but they should be miles ahead of where they started last season (all 3 started the opening game).

The issues last year came down to injuries. The OLine got off to a good start and started having issues after Solder got hurt. His injury threw the entire line into chaos. Any team down to their 5th and 6th tackles will have issues. At one point, they had Stork playing RT. A C playing RT is far from ideal.

Your opinions are amusing. Not very objective. Everything Patriots is the best. Everything Broncos is the worst. Both teams will be in the playoffs, unless something drastic happens. But whatever, I guess that's what the off-season is for. Cause once Sunday's are booked with games, the opinions kinda go away as reality begins to speak more loudly. And for the record, I sometimes feel you are just trolling me. Cause you seem to know some about football. And some of your points are so far off base. IMHO
I wouldn't bet the broncos will be in the playoffs. The AFC West on paper got quite a bit better this offseason. I could see Denver going at best 5-5 in their first 10 games.

I wouldn't bet the broncos will be in the playoffs. The AFC West on paper got quite a bit better this offseason. I could see Denver going at best 5-5 in their first 10 games.
Ouch. I don't know. Last season the Broncos couldn't score but their D kept them in the game. This defense should be as strong.

Thu 9/8 Carolina 8:30 pm ET-W
Sun 9/18 Indianapolis 4:25 pm ET-W
Sun 9/25 @ Cincinnati 1:00 pm ET-L
Sun 10/2 @ Tampa Bay 4:05 pm ET-w
Sun 10/9 Atlanta 4:05 pm ET-w
Thu 10/13 @ San Diego 8:25 pm ET-L
Mon 10/24 Houston 8:30 pm ET-w
Sun 10/30 San Diego 4:05 pm ET-w
Sun 11/6 @ Oakland 8:30 pm ET-L
Sun 11/13 @ New Orleans 1:00 pm ET-w

This is how I see the first 10 play out. And really I'd be surprised if they lose to Cincy.

I was referring to last year's rookies, Mason, Jackson and Andrews. They now have a full season of experience, training and medical attention. They'll have better coaching. The jury is still out, but they should be miles ahead of where they started last season (all 3 started the opening game).

The issues last year came down to injuries. The OLine got off to a good start and started having issues after Solder got hurt. His injury threw the entire line into chaos. Any team down to their 5th and 6th tackles will have issues. At one point, they had Stork playing RT. A C playing RT is far from ideal.

Gotcha. That makes perfect sense. I get the Injury thing. When Clady went down, all bets were off.

Yeah. I can see an 0-3 start with Carolina (Cam revenge game), the Colts who always have their number and AT the Bengals who would have beaten them last year easily had Dalton played.

Would not surprise me at all to see both KC and Oakland ahead of Denver. And watch out for SD who had a pretty good draft.

You had me at dense

You know, if for some reason the Pats couldn't make it to the SB, I think it would kinda be funny - and cause a lot of pain for Jets fans - if The Sanchize won a Super Bowl. ROFL

Rex Ryan could then add the words "SB Champion!" to his Sanchise tattoo. :coffee:

IN case Elway hadn't heard, teh Bills released EJ Manuel. :coffee:

IN case Elway hadn't heard, teh Bills released EJ Manuel. :coffee:

He's still a Bill. Buffalo declined to pick up his 2017 option which would have guaranteed his '17 salary. He'll be a free agent after '16, so Elway will need to wait another season.

Back