KSU fullback Glenn Gronkowski meeting with Pats at Senior Bowl

Two Gronks on one team? Would be awesome, especially if he's as good as Rob.

It helps that they already have experience with two Gronks. Not sure what the younger one is like. For all we know, he may be the wildest of all.

Smaller than 87.

But the entire family says he's the most athletic one in the family.

Surprising with his family pedigree and name he chose a school and offense that utilized him so sparingly if he is in fact that athletic.

6'3" and 235. FB but playing TE at the Senior Bowl.

Never seen him on film. Any chance he's the move TE we lost and never replaced?

6'3" and 235. FB but playing TE at the Senior Bowl.

Never seen him on film. Any chance he's the move TE we lost and never replaced?

I just youtubed some highlights for him and it looks like the vast majority of the time he was used as a blocking fullback.

Smaller than 87.

But the entire family says he's the most athletic one in the family.

Surprising with his family pedigree and name he chose a school and offense that utilized him so sparingly if he is in fact that athletic.
Not to Mikie, I see this as BB keeping him on the QT to bring him in as an ass-kicking ball player to replace Ebner who is a free agent.

I just youtubed some highlights for him and it looks like the vast majority of the time he was used as a blocking fullback.

Based on the eyeball test, Glenn is definitely not the best athlete in that family. He's a pretty good blocker and can do some things, but I doubt he will show well in the speed drills.

In the open field he looked pretty slow to me and doesn't have any height. Let's see how it all pans out. I doubt it.

Based on the eyeball test, Glenn is definitely not the best athlete in that family. He's a pretty good blocker and can do some things, but I doubt he will show well in the speed drills.

In the open field he looked pretty slow to me and doesn't have any height. Let's see how it all pans out. I doubt it.

Yeah living in the middle of Kansas with all of the obnoxious KSU fans, I am forced to hear and see plenty about that team. I'm not sure why he is entering the draft early. Well actually I am sure. He realizes he's not going to show much more in his senior season and just wants to cash in on the name now. He might catch on with a team for a few seasons but the Patriots definitely landed the best Gronkowski of the bunch.

Back