mainNiceCake35.jpg

BTW, if this is inapproprite please delete.....though it is edible and made from real food.....

Only an hour and 40 minutes before I'm outta here (work that is, although if I'm leaving work then I'm leaving the Planet as well, but I'm not celebrating that fact, just the fact I'm leaving work early) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cute: :dance: :dbanana: :dance: :cute:

mgoblue101415 said:
Only an hour and 40 minutes before I'm outta here (work that is, although if I'm leaving work then I'm leaving the Planet as well, but I'm not celebrating that fact, just the fact I'm leaving work early) !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cute: :dance: :dbanana: :dance: :cute:

That just means that we can widen the gap on you. I won't be around to post tonight or tomorrow, but on Sunday, watch out. You'll be eating my dust. And I won't have to lower myself to post in a post count whoring thread.

This is all substance, sweetheart.

bideau said:
That just means that we can widen the gap on you. I won't be around to post tonight or tomorrow, but on Sunday, watch out. You'll be eating my dust. And I won't have to lower myself to post in a post count whoring thread.

This is all substance, sweetheart.

Hey, I may be posting in the post-whore thread, but they're not post-whore posts. I'm not following the rules. Most of my posts there are longer than 12 words.

I would never pad my stats. I'm very much into quality and substance.

sonsofkraftybob said:
mainNiceCake35.jpg

BTW, if this is inapproprite please delete.....though it is edible and made from real food.....

aghhhh bent over the shower... My wife loves this view :D

sonsofkraftybob said:
mainNiceCake35.jpg

aghhhh bent over the shower... My wife loves this view :D

sonsofkraftybob said:
mainNiceCake35.jpg

this is fucking gross.

mgoblue101415 said:
Hey, I may be posting in the post-whore thread, but they're not post-whore posts. I'm not following the rules. Most of my posts there are longer than 12 words.

I would never pad my stats. I'm very much into quality and substance.

Either that or you just won't shut up.

I kid..I kid...

BionicPatriot said:
I still feel like shit after that game:(

What game are you referring to BP? Are you in the right thread or should you be in the '05 Sox thread?

Back