fclown.jpg

Alcoholic9 said:
What are the chances I can make it to 1000 before the opener?

About as likely as me becoming the next Mrs BB, or the first Mrs TB or the second Mrs Brian Griese or..... Well, you get the point. :p

mgoblue101415 said:
About as likely as me becoming the next Mrs BB, or the first Mrs TB or the second Mrs Brian Griese or..... Well, you get the point. :p

That bad huh?

mgoblue101415 said:
This would explain a lot about what goes on around here during the day. :eek:

Meth Destroys Sex Drive

"After you have been using it about six months or so, you can’t have sex unless you are high," Holley said. "After you have been using it a little bit longer, you can’t have sex even when you’re high. Nothing happens. It doesn’t work."

:Lecture:not me man!:Lecture:

Supkem said:
What the hell is wrong with you? And don't say that your just happy its friday.

I'm happy it is Friday!:dbanana: :Ohbaby: :dance: :party: :Ohbaby: :dbanana: :toast:

OMG, what the hell happened to the bug. It's been eaten by a wolf. Anni, I had just gotten used to that bulging eyed green thing.

People need to stop changing their dang avatars!!!!!!

How the hell am I supposed to keep everyone straight under these circumstances????? :banghead:

Anni, and especially sup, stop changing the damn avatars!!!!!! :cuss:

mgoblue101415 said:
People need to stop changing their dang avatars!!!!!!

How the hell am I supposed to keep everyone straight under these circumstances????? :banghead:

Anni, and especially sup, stop changing the damn avatars!!!!!! :cuss:

I promise, I won't change until Training camp starts, Then I will go back to a Patriots Avatar. Hopefully another big dick. if thats allowed.

Supkem said:
I promise, I won't change until Training camp starts, Then I will go back to a Patriots Avatar. Hopefully another big dick. if thats allowed.

Thank you sup. I confuse easily.

And yes, big dicks are always allowed. :thumb:

Back