mgoblue101415 said:
Wow!!!!! All the way to page 7 :eek: :eek:

Just wanted to complain about this damn cough I've had for 2 weeks that just won't go away!!!! :crying:

Wow, page 7. That may be the lowest its ever gone.

Here are the top contenders for Ms. Colts of 2005!

funny2.jpg

Did anyone see Curtis Martin wearing a black "B" Red Sox hat during his postgame press conference on Saturday?

I had a very disgusting dream last night. And not only was it sick, the only thing I could get out of it was that the Cubs aren't going to the WS this year....AGAIN. :(

In my dream I was about to sleep with Billy Williams while Ernie Banks video taped it. :Eason: Thank God I woke up before anything happened. :eek:

I have no idea where that would have even come from. But like I said, the thing I got out of it was that the Cubs aren't going to the WS..... The Cubs are going to f*** me again.

At least, that's what I got out of it. Who knows, maybe somewhere, deep down inside of me, I have a thing for old men who used to play for the Cubs. :shrug:

Either way, it was a really disturbing dream. :eek:

mgoblue does your husband know your post your sexual fantasies on the web? just wondering...

I bet your just trying to create trivia for the next trivia challenge! :)

thomas144 said:
mgoblue does your husband know your post your sexual fantasies on the web? just wondering...

I bet your just trying to create trivia for the next trivia challenge! :)

LMAO!!!!

Trust me.... This was NOT a fantasy. It really, really was disturbing. I may be scarred for life. :eek: Anytime I hear "Let's play two" now...... ROFL

I had a dream that I was on a forum and they had a thread of all beautiful, half naked, women on it. I just couldn't stay away from it. Hours and hours of wasted time just staring at the pics, mmmmmmMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm...........

It seems to be a recurring dream everyday..........

Then I wake up and find out another workday has passed :D

I haven't had a dream in like 3 months now...
It's wierd, during some periods of time I have dreams every night, and others I don't have a single one:shrug:

Back