There has to be a way to make this endless thread actually end.

What if I divided up the day's of february X 24 and picked one and kept it secret?

Then at whatever hour and day was picked the last poster on this thread would win. I'd exclude myself and all paid employees of the planet.

Win what?

Hawg73 said:

What if I divided up the day's of february X 24 and picked one and kept it secret?

Then at whatever hour and day was picked the last poster on this thread would win. I'd exclude myself and all paid employees of the planet.

Win what?

We have paid employess? :blink:

Hawg73 said:

Win what?

But where's the fun in actually ending this thread? Let it live forever. It's got character.

Poster_4975.jpg

I'm posting this here to keep it as far away from the "real" football talk as possible.

The Pats are winning it all!!!!

How do I know this??

I just had a customer who is originally from.... Boston. Although he's moved 12 times since his time in Boston and he's in his mid-20s... But he's originally from Boston and did live in Conn for a while and he is a HUGE Patriots fan. He actually was a fan of Zolak's... Hey, every player should have at least one fan. :p So I just spent the last 30 minutes talking about the game, IN PERSON, with another Pats fan!! :cute:

It's a sign. I'm telling ya. ITS A SIGN!!!!!!!!! :dbanana:

mgoblue101415 said:
I'm posting this here to keep it as far away from the "real" football talk as possible.

The Pats are winning it all!!!!

How do I know this??

I just had a customer who is originally from.... Boston. Although he's moved 12 times since his time in Boston and he's in his mid-20s... But he's originally from Boston and did live in Conn for a while and he is a HUGE Patriots fan. He actually was a fan of Zolak's... Hey, every player should have at least one fan. :p So I just spent the last 30 minutes talking about the game, IN PERSON, with another Pats fan!! :cute:

It's a sign. I'm telling ya. ITS A SIGN!!!!!!!!! :dbanana:

LOL (yes i did actually chuckle a little)

On the rare occasion I run into a fellow Pats fan my wife rolls her eyes and heads to the nearest department store.

I'll end up talking football with another Pats fan for 20 min-2hours (mostly tourists visiting the area) but I can relate to ya MGO :thumb:

Around here, we're kind of in the middle.

I run into fellow Pats fans often enough, but there aren't enough of them that I get into any frequent conversation with 'em. So any football talk that I get into lasts about 30 seconds. Sometimes it doesn't even get past the "hey, nice hat" stage. :) ('Course, chances are those guys are bandwagoners anyway...)

JPK

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:
LOL (yes i did actually chuckle a little)

On the rare occasion I run into a fellow Pats fan my wife rolls her eyes and heads to the nearest department store.

I'll end up talking football with another Pats fan for 20 min-2hours (mostly tourists visiting the area) but I can relate to ya MGO :thumb:

That must have been you who stopped me in Disney World last June. :)

I was walking through Disney, wearing all my Pats stuff when a guy with his family in tow stops me and asks if I'm from New England. Once he discovered I was a season ticket holder, his eyes lit up and we talked for 1/2 hour. He was a native New Englander who was now living in PA (Lancaster I think). He was thrilled to meet someone who could talk to him about the Pats and Sox. His wife left him in the middle of the conversation and took her younger kids to the rides :p

The opposite can also happen - you get the wrath of a rival fan. Here's one that I just remembered:

This summer, actually the day after we beat the Eagles in the preseason, I was in Philadelphia. Now we all know about the rough Eagles fans, but I decided to chance it - I wore my Pats hat and shirt at a mall. Didn't get any taunts from Eagles fans, but I got one from a *Jets* fan, also in full regalia. He yelled "JETS HAVE GOTCHA THIS YEAR!" so loud you could hear him halfway across the mall...

If only they made those field goals, he could very well have been right. :p

JPK

BionicPatriot said:
Well, everytime someone sees me in my Brady jersey they scream out bandwagon fan at me:p

Hmmmm... Just a question...

Can a guy wear a Brady jersey without looking a little homo-ish??? :huh:

I mean Brady isn't like Favre or McNabb or Vick... I would think a guy wearing the jersey of a metrosexual would just seem a little :thailor:

Course, I think wearing a jersey of a pussy like Manning or Pennington would seem even more undrafted FA rookie out of LSU-ish.

But then again, that's just me. :shrug:

Seriously though.... I would think guys would give guys wearing Brady jersies crap for more than being a "bandwagoner". Ever run into any of that?

mgoblue101415 said:
Hmmmm... Just a question...

Can a guy wear a Brady jersey without looking a little homo-ish??? :huh:

I think i would have a harder time wearing the Jersey of a current player than I would of one of the Past Superstars. Like I wouldn't be caught dead wearing #93, even though I like his style of play the best. But wouldn't hesitate to wear Steve Nelson's #57.

kirjtc2 said:
The opposite can also happen - you get the wrath of a rival fan.......

JPK

That's true unless you're in South Florida. Every time I've been down there, I rarely see a 'Fins shirt, cap, jacket, etc. And other than a "Oh, are you from Boston?" question, I never get crap. I'll be in Palm Beach the 2nd week of February and I guarantee that no matter what happens in the next few weeks, I'll be in full Pats regalia.

Back