second night in a row I can't sleep....might as well go back to bed and try:banghead:

So I already had a dumb moment this morning. I go get some breakfast and an iced coffee as usual. But as always this guy was down there that distracts me a little bit. So I go about my business and see him and his buddy lookin at me out of the corner of my eye. I put my equal in, put the coffee in and then a lil bit of milk. I pay and while waiting for my eggs I take a sip and say hmmm the cofee tastes a lil funny today. After a couple more sips I realize it tastes an awful lot like tea so I thought maybe they made a booboo in making the coffee. Then I looked and saw I had poured the iced tea instead of coffee cause they switched sides on me!!! LOLOL What a dummy!!!!!! That's what happens when I don't pay attention!

So I already had a dumb moment this morning. I go get some breakfast and an iced coffee as usual. But as always this guy was down there that distracts me a little bit. So I go about my business and see him and his buddy lookin at me out of the corner of my eye. I put my equal in, put the coffee in and then a lil bit of milk. I pay and while waiting for my eggs I take a sip and say hmmm the cofee tastes a lil funny today. After a couple more sips I realize it tastes an awful lot like tea so I thought maybe they made a booboo in making the coffee. Then I looked and saw I had poured the iced tea instead of coffee cause they switched sides on me!!! LOLOL What a dummy!!!!!! That's what happens when I don't pay attention!

Why does he distract you?

are you hot fro him?

And they said, "Ooh, kinda ditzy-blonde... those chicks are always HAWT in the sack!" ROFL

A bit early in the day to be trolling your wares TBL! I don't like competition!!!

Why does he distract you?

are you hot fro him?

Naaa just someone I always make eyes with down in teh cafe lol. Not your usual attractive guy actually, he shaves his head because he's balding LMAO I don't get it. I get nervous when people watch me though

And they said, "Ooh, kinda ditzy-blonde... those chicks are always HAWT in the sack!" ROFL

Hey now! THEY didn't know I made the mistake in fact NO one knew I made a mistake :) I could of very well just wanted iced tea. So there was no ditzy look to me at all thank you very much :thwak:

Hey now! THEY didn't know I made the mistake in fact NO one knew I made a mistake :) I could of very well just wanted iced tea. So there was no ditzy look to me at all thank you very much :thwak:

Well, if they didn't know you made a mistake, then they WERE checking you out. :D

Not your usual attractive guy actually, he shaves his head because he's balding LMAO I don't get it.

The balder you get and the more receding you get, the stupider you look with long hair in the not-balding parts. When my lawn withers enough, I'll have to mow it as well. :sulk:

Back