Last pass to Moss riled up Jets coach

TOo bad Oprah is going off the air..Rex could go on there and talk about all his feelings and how potato chips save him on those days when he really needs to just bleed already! Oprah would so understand.

This guy is SO getting on my nerves. I hope the Jets lose every game the rest of the year and they send his ass packing.
what he is trying to do is take over for her....hell at certain times she was his size

TOo bad Oprah is going off the air..Rex could go on there and talk about all his feelings and how potato chips save him on those days when he really needs to just bleed already! Oprah would so understand.

This guy is SO getting on my nerves. I hope the Jets lose every game the rest of the year and they send his ass packing.

LULZ

bleed = WIN!

ROFL

In a hurry?

After re-watching the game I was particularly interested in seeing Ryan's reaction after the long pass attempt to Moss. He was pissed for sure, but it really looked like he was trying hard not to cry. If he can't do a better job of outwardly controlling his emotions his tenure as a HC will be a short one.

General Lee once commented that he feared Lincoln would keep changing generals until he found one Lee couldn't understand and beat.

This might yet happen to Belichick. The Jets might eventually find a great coach.

But I don't think Ryan is the one. I'm in no particular hurry to see Ryan fired.

General Lee once commented that he feared Lincoln would keep changing generals until he found one Lee couldn't understand and beat.

This might yet happen to Belichick. The Jets might eventually find a great coach.

But I don't think Ryan is the one. I'm in no particular hurry to see Ryan fired.

The Rats already know how to do that. Wait until the Superbowl and then tamper with whichever head coach they think most capable of making them respectable. The fact that two teams and their fans who are on the precipice of NFL history and are about to have a chance to attain the ultimate prize, are about to have that stolen from them, is of no importance when you are talking about the future of the Rats.

Rinse and repeat.

<<
I'm in no particular hurry to see Ryan fired.
>>

With ya on that one. I doubt the Pats will let the Jets beat them again for a long long time. Besides, he provides so much amusement for us ROFL

IIRC they blitzed on that play. Does anyone remember?

Great Call, MA. I hust went back and looked. They came with six right off the snap with a delayed safety off the right side making it 7.

Fork these bastids.

As Fauria said on Comcast last night.

"Wah! Wah! Wah! Bring the Wahmbulance."

Cheers, BostonTim

SO ANNIHILUS----

this morning on Sirius, NFL Radioooo (really, can shine say it any less annoying?) they were talking about this and how retard Ryan is for going there, especially after all their BS talk about week 2 SuperBowl and crap. They said worry about Welker, not your feelings pretty much.

Then they started talking about Mangini and what a bitch he was.

It was awesome. About 8:30 my time :)

Per Jerry Thornton @ BSS, who has it packaged up with a big ass red bow:

There’s a saying that goes, “Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean people aren’t really out to get you.” And a corollary to that can also be, “Just because you feel disrespected doesn’t mean you’re worth of respect in the first place.” I mean, what on God’s green Earth has Rex Ryan done in the nine months since he got the HC of the NYJs job to make him think he’s worthy of the Patriots calling the dogs off in the 4th quarter? From his opening press conference, this bloated pus bag has led with every chin on his face, virtually daring Belichick to fire back at him. The “I didn’t come here to kiss his rings” nonsense. The amateurish High School Boosters Club robo calls he made, asking the drunken clods in Jets nation to show up and support his boys against those rotten kids from Foxboro. That ludicrous ragtime about Week 2 being the Jets “Super Bowl.” The bush league rantings of Kerry Rhodes carping about how they didn’t want to just beat the Pats, they were out to “embarrass” them and make them wish they never took the field. The ridiculous stunt he pulled naming former Pats Damien Woody, Larry Izzo and [snicker] Kevin O’Connell captains for the game. And then after squeaking out a 1 TD win at home, against a Pats team with a still-recovering Tom Brady and minus Wes Welker and Jerod Mayo, Ryan sat back and let Revis pop off like he single handedly shut down Moss, won the game and punched his ticket to Canton. And all this is just the stuff he’s done involving the Patriots. He’s done the same or more against teams like Miami, just to name one. But this is T-Rex’s modus operandi. This porcine buffoon has been pulling this same tired “arrogant, cocky guy who believes in his players” routine his entire career in Baltimore. But for all his bluster and defensive genius, Dewey Oxburger couldn’t stop one 5′9″ receiver from cutting up his defense like a paper shredder. Jackass.

There are a couple of other old sayings about respect. One has something to do with it being a 2-way street. And the other is about how it needs to be earned. Though obviously Rex Ryan didn’t learn any of them on Sunday.

Are Fauria's segments anywhere on podcasts? Would love to hear them.
He was one of my favorite players...he was so hilarious.

Ryan brought this all on himself. And yes, Belichick likes to bust the chops of an idiot coach or opposing player now and then.

Tell you what, if that pass was completed, it would have been a nice highlight for espn, etc. I think Belichick, Brady, and Moss really wanted to rile both fatso and Revis. It would have been glorious! Well worth the try. And the cry.

Per Jerry Thornton @ BSS, who has it packaged up with a big ass red bow:

I agree with everything he said. The jets and Ryan ran there Mouth. I love BB decision to try and score as many points as they could to shut up the Jets. As the saying goes Talk is cheap Actions say a thousand words.

Back