Looking at the Patriots - 2015

BB took a page out of lynch page. All his answers to the media . I don't know & see how it goes

Andy Reid just doesn't give a ****, does he? (judging by his attire in the coach's photo)

Was it ever in doubt to be KC after Phillie cheese steaks?

"Well Mr Reid, the greater KC area has fantastic schools, low crime rates, great health care facilities, numerous gated communities...."

(Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom...steak and ribs and chicken and beans and corn and beer and ... huh? .... salad? STFU!)

I wish BB had actually said, "I'm just here so I won't get fined" but then he might have owed his entire salary for 2015 to Lynch.

When I want laughs, I listen to Chip Kelly. Dude cracks me up every time.
Reporter: "Were physically on the phone negotiating (on McCoy, Bradford trades)?"
Kelly (deadpan): "Well, sometimes it was on speaker phone."
Reporter: "What was it like, first time actually on the phone, making deals?"
Kelly(deadpan): "First time on the phone talking to a person? It was scary, I didn't know how to operate the phone itself."

"Well Mr Reid, the greater KC area has fantastic schools, low crime rates, great health care facilities, numerous gated communities...."

(Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom...steak and ribs and chicken and beans and corn and beer and ... huh? .... salad? STFU!)

KC does have some great BBQ in the country. Since they are tomato- and molasses BBQ.

KC is listed as one of the most dangerous cities in US...BBQ is pretty good though.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dude looks like he took an endorsement deal from Hawaiian Punch.

From the comment section:

11091417_10204820602967893_428237066247727091_n.jpg

I'm sooo weak ROFL

I've let a couple days go by.

But they let Revis go for $5 million in cash, because they're so 'hamstrung' and 'cap hell'....so you give Ninkovich a $3 million raise for no reason?

Congratulations Rob Ninkovich. You've reached "Bill's Guys" status. :coffee:

I haven't looked much into it but from what I understand what happened is that the Patriots signed Sheard and as a sign of good will, instead of screwing over Ninkovich of potentially missing what was presumed LTBE incentives, they just converted those incentives into guaranteed money.

Didn't actually give him a raise, just gave him the money he would have likely gotten but potentially might not have gotten with the Sheard signing.

Guessing we'll be hearing something about Ridley soon enough, whether good or bad, after his tweet.

KiD-RiDVerified account
‏@StevanRidley
Good news, from my dude!!!! @wesley_spencer

Spencer is his agent.

A little note about WR Brandon Gibson signed by the Pats. He currently has the 2nd highest WR catch rate in the NFL among active players. I think that's a significant clue as to what BB/JMcD saw in him.

Randall Cobb 73.46%
Brandon Gibson 68.93%
Percy Harvin 68.45%
J. Edelman 67.51%
Austin Pettis 67.30%
Jordy Nelson 67.11%
D. Amendola 66.27%

I see a trend emerging here. It's important to understand that Gibson accomplished that with a young and oft injured Sam Bradford for 3 years and Ryan Tannehill for the last 2 years. Also remember that Gibson played for the Rams when Josh McD was OC.

Now, if you add in WWelker, 71.03%, Brady has developed 3 of the top 7 WRs in catch rate.

Interesting Mike Reiss comment...

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/boston/chat/_/id/51688

Bill (NYC)
Mike, do you think there is any chance that the league would have outlawed the ineligible/eligible plays if Peyton Manning, Sean Payton, Chip Kelly, Andy Reid, or some other offensive 'genius' had used it. That person would be celebrated as innovative, but because the league is jealous of the pats success, they try to penalize them at every turn. That is why I feel there is no way that the league does not come down very hard on the pats for deflategate, no matter what the actual facts are.

Mike (11:18 AM)
No, I don't, Bill. I very much felt an anti-Patriots slant to these meetings, more from several of the teams themselves. Everyone's pretty much jealous, it's a highly competitive environment, and you see that sort of manifest itself in these settings when everyone is together. It's a dynamic like no other -- technically these 32 teams are partners, but the way they act around each other at times is middle-school level stuff.

A little note about WR Brandon Gibson signed by the Pats. He currently has the 2nd highest WR catch rate in the NFL among active players. I think that's a significant clue as to what BB/JMcD saw in him.

Randall Cobb 73.46%
Brandon Gibson 68.93%
Percy Harvin 68.45%
J. Edelman 67.51%
Austin Pettis 67.30%
Jordy Nelson 67.11%
D. Amendola 66.27%

I see a trend emerging here. It's important to understand that Gibson accomplished that with a young and oft injured Sam Bradford for 3 years and Ryan Tannehill for the last 2 years. Also remember that Gibson played for the Rams when Josh McD was OC.

Now, if you add in WWelker, 71.03%, Brady has developed 3 of the top 7 WRs in catch rate.

And Harvin was a rumor signing...

What happened to Dobson and Tyms and KT?

The Pats, Rams and Packers have a trend going.

Randall Cobb 73.46%
Brandon Gibson 68.93%
Percy Harvin 68.45%
J. Edelman 67.51%
Austin Pettis 67.30%
Jordy Nelson 67.11%
D. Amendola 66.27%

Numbers sure to improve IF he can get on the same page with the uber-accurate TFB.

Back