Looking at the Patriots - 2017

Exactly. Not once this season, have I said we could sure use Blount right now.

Blount or Gillislee...who had the better year?

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

You only need 33.

Everyone else is simply complimentary at this point.

I'm a Lewis fan...he is awesome. :toast:

I didn't say that TD Mike was supposed to be #1 running back...but, Blount was let go and BB signed Gillislee and Burkhead afterwards.

BB tends to cycle through the runningbacks. Every game is different. Different situations. Different game plans.

Either way...Gillislee hasn't been a home run sign.

No. Legarrette Blount's also 31, and saw a significant drop in production from a year ago.

His production has been made up for and then some.

I agree Tommy. I am not sure why we felt the need to got out and get Mike G. given it cost us a pick and $4 mil this year.

Honestly? They needed 5 RBs, a FB, Lewis, Lewis' backup (Burkhead/Gillislee, each insuring the other due to injury) and a 3rd down back.

Anything to keep Bolden off the field for any meaningful offensive snaps. Belichick's been caught with his pants down on that one, one too many times. Like the year Slater was taking meaningful snaps at WR (2015?). Or Jordan Richards taking meaningful snaps at safety and lineback- oh wait, that nightmare's happening now.

No. Legarrette Blount's also 31, and saw a significant drop in production from a year ago.

His production has been made up for and then some.

I understand BB's willingness to try to find hidden jems for short money...many times he aces it. Sometimes he whiffs. Stuff happens.

Does anybody have any new info on the following injured players

Branch, White, Hogan, Mitchell, Cannon.. If those offensive players come back, it will look like a whole new offense for us.

Branch, White, Hogan, Mitchell, Cannon.. If those offensive players come back, it will look like a whole new offense for us.

Branch and Hogan have been practicing. Cannon is IR'd, Mitchell has been practicing. I think at some point they have to make a decision on Mitchell, which could mean they end up IRing Hogan sadly if he is not ready. I have not heard anything on White but he was at practice as well.

Branch and Hogan have been practicing. Cannon is IR'd, Mitchell has been practicing. I think at some point they have to make a decision on Mitchell, which could mean they end up IRing Hogan sadly if he is not ready. I have not heard anything on White but he was at practice as well.

If I had to pick one (assuming health is the same) between Mitchell and Discount Double Catch, it would be Mitchell every time.

Wait a second...

Who's #4 there? :coffee:
Eye had to look three times to make sure I didn't need glasses!!!

Deion Branch retired and is doing OK

Betty White is still a hottie

while Col. Hogan is Ice cold today

and Cannon was a sweet TV show.

Mitchell will star in the playoffs

Brady leads the league in passing yards for the 3rd time in his career:
DTGrkazW4AAEFJR.jpg

A little reminder...

NFL Research‏Verified account @NFLResearch <small class="time"> 5h5 hours ago </small>
<s>#</s>TENvsNE will be Bill Belichick's 37th career playoff game as a head coach, breaking a tie with Tom Landry and Don Shula for the most in NFL history.
Belichick already holds the NFL records for playoff wins (26) and Super Bowl wins (5) by a head coach.

A little reminder...

NFL Research‏Verified account @NFLResearch <small class="time"> 5h5 hours ago </small>
<s>#</s>TENvsNE will be Bill Belichick's 37th career playoff game as a head coach, breaking a tie with Tom Landry and Don Shula for the most in NFL history.
Belichick already holds the NFL records for playoff wins (26) and Super Bowl wins (5) by a head coach.

Also, the victory in week 17 thrust Belichick into a tie with Tom Landry for 3rd place on the most regular season wins list (250). Next up is George Halas, in 2nd place with 318.

A little reminder...

NFL Research‏Verified account @NFLResearch <SMALL class=time>5h5 hours ago </SMALL>
<S>#</S>TENvsNE will be Bill Belichick's 37th career playoff game as a head coach, breaking a tie with Tom Landry and Don Shula for the most in NFL history.

Gonna be a real shame when he's coaching the Giants next year. :bozo:

Mods, can we re-name the bozo to "felger"? :shrug_n:

Also, the victory in week 17 thrust Belichick into a tie with Tom Landry for 3rd place on the most regular season wins list (250). Next up is George Halas, in 2nd place with 318.

Assuming 12 win seasons (currently a conservative estimate), that's about five and a half years away

NFL Films released this wuv

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/U0PFGFm56Q0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back