Looking at the Patriots - 2019

This. He shut down some pretty damn good receivers this season. Nobody had a good game yesterday.

PFF says Elandon Roberts had a good game. He is PFF's highest graded offensive and defensive player. First time it's ever happened for PFF.

PFF says Elandon Roberts had a good game. He is PFF's highest graded offensive and defensive player. First time it's ever happened for PFF.

Okay...well you know what I mean. ROFL

Mike Lombardi who is definitely NOT anti-Patriots is saying Bill just did not handle the TE situation well. he says because Gronk left it late to announce. retiring, they were late then in trying to get Jared Cook who they really wanted. Cook did not want to come here if Gronk was still playing here according to Lombardi.

So we were late to the party. And we didn't get that 3rd receiver and he also says the best coach in the NFL had to start coaching defense. Obviously when Schiano decided not to become DC.

Mike Lombardi who is definitely NOT anti-Patriots is saying Bill just did not handle the TE situation well. he says because Gronk left it late to announce. retiring, they were late then in trying to get Jared Cook who they really wanted. Cook did not want to come here if Gronk was still playing here according to Lombardi.

So we were late to the party. And we didn't get that 3rd receiver and he also says the best coach in the NFL had to start coaching defense. Obviously when Schiano decided not to become DC.

BB SHOULD have drafted at least one TE from last year's draft to cover his ass...he might have to double down next year.

“Didn’t get that third receiver” Well who was the second one we got?

If Davante Parker could do that to Gilmore yesterday what the hell is AJ Brown going to do to him on Saturday night?

Gilmore was playing 10 yrs off of Parker...looks like he was afraid of getting beat deep. The way the dolphins were completing passes it looks like everyone in the secondary was playing the same.

Gilmore was playing 10 yrs off of Parker...looks like he was afraid of getting beat deep. The way the dolphins were completing passes it looks like everyone in the secondary was playing the same.
On their winning drive we had DBs playing way too soft. Playing not to lose instead of playing to win.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Wow, the Finns have gotten rid of Chad O’Shea, offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo and safeties coach Tony Oden. 2 of those guys are ex-Patriots. Gooch I never rated, but wonder why they got of O'Shea??

Wow, the Finns have gotten rid of Chad O’Shea, offensive line coach Dave DeGuglielmo and safeties coach Tony Oden. 2 of those guys are ex-Patriots. Gooch I never rated, but wonder why they got of O'Shea??

Because despite opening a can of whoop-ass on the Pats they were near last offensively.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 PM ----------

On their opening drive we had DBs playing way too soft. Playing not to lose instead of playing to win.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fyp

A little positive news

PFF@PFF·[URL="https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1211774222495862784"]17h

[/URL]Tom Brady: Best QB of the decade

ENEWOzgWsAcPHhW

O'Shea should be brought back now.

O'Shea should be brought back now.

I feel that McD will be gone after the season (for real this time) and O'Shea would be an obvious replacement. I heard this morning that he was responsible for the Pats red-zone offense the previous few seasons, and the Pats went from the top 6 to bottom 6 since he left. He must have been doing something right.

Back