Looking at the Patriots 2024

Miami has As because it's Miami. Beautiful weather year round, hot chicks, great night life.

We will always have a tough time because of the weather/NE. It is what it is. But you're right, Kraft is going to have to spend more on the fluff to get guys to want to come but let's be honest, the rebuild is the key. If we field a competitive team with a solid QB then FAs will flock here just like they did for 2 decades when we got most of them on the cheap because of Brady ...

Yes but weather was not a category for voting. :coffee:

That fluff you talk about is quality of working conditions. The Patriots' working conditions has been voted lousy for 3 consecutive years by the players who play and use the facilities.
I can't imagine how Krafts let that stand for 3 consecutive years without doing something about it.

That fluff you talk about is quality of working conditions. The Patriots' working conditions has been voted lousy for 3 consecutive years by the players who play and use the facilities.
I can't imagine how Krafts let that stand for 3 consecutive years without doing something about it.

well..........that new Gillette Stadium North End Zone Construction Project didn't just up & finance itself, FFS :lecture:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

HA HA Capture.JPG

Are you serious? Colvin, Fauria, Izzo, Andre Carter, Brian Waters, David Patten, James Devlin, Alan Branch, Patrick Chung, Seau, Ninkovich, Deion Lewis. And then my top three - Revis, Vrabel, Rodney Harrison.
LOL at this list. Defensive players signed to play for BB, the greatest defensive mind in NFL history. Fauria didn’t sign up to play for Brady; Brady wasn’t even TFB at that point.

But weather, nightlife are HUGE factors for players. And of course state tax as well.

What Kraft has done of course is put money in where he can get a return. Like upgrading the actual stadium and then building Patriot Place around it, bringing in the greenbacks. Even the aircraft is an investment as they are available for charter work for whoever wants them.

But facilities for the actual players? Forget it. And as Sony Michel said, let them fly Southwest.

Before we overreact...

The 31th ranked team in this "analysis" was the Kansas City Chiefs, aka the repeat super bowl champions.

Except they have Reid, Mahomes and a host of other players to lure interest from.

What do Pats have? BB? Not anymore.

Free agency is going to be a rude awakening.

Except they have Reid, Mahomes and a host of other players to lure interest from.

What do Pats have? BB? Not anymore.

Free agency is going to be a rude awakening.
Money talks. Always has, always will.

lol i will get back to this when i get home.
looks like others had this covered.
bssically what i would have said. and i had already pointed out in a post you must not have read(or wanted to believe) about vrabel and harrison. like chevss said MAYBE revis counts partially. that's IT.

Yes, you're right. And if you follow the trail left behind you can see Bob isn't keen on spending it.

Thank you for proving my point.
He did in 2020. He will again this offseason IMO ...

Strange, its almost as if this is what BB was being told also
but bill doesn't run his mouth so...he doesn't have to walk anything back. like this is time #2 for jerod "the great communicator that gen z will loooooove after #bigolemeany" already. and we're barely at the Combine.
i think rex ryan will drool at the many feet in mouth we will be experiencing.

I have to say guys this board has an awful vibe these days like folks are openly rooting for the team to fail. Normally this time of year we are jacked for FA and the draft and this season in particular we have our best draft position since the early 90s and a boat load of cash. Maybe you all need a hug?

1709227646764.png

I have to say guys this board has an awful vibe these days like folks are openly rooting for the team to fail. Normally this time of year we are jacked for FA and the draft and this season in particular we have our best draft position since the early 90s and a boat load of cash. Maybe you all need a hug?

View attachment 25656
Hello kettle

View attachment 25656

I honestly don't think we have an awful vibe at all.
I do think most of us don't trust Krafts as much as you do to open the pocket book and spend like they could/should to help Wolf and company build this team.
Frankly, I think the Krafts have always been skinflints towards the players, especially the FAs, and that it's only become known recently when cash spending began being measured.

I honestly don't think we have an awful vibe at all.
I do think most of us don't trust Krafts as much as you do to open the pocket book and spend like they could/should to help Wolf and company build this team.
Frankly, I think the Krafts have always been skinflints towards the players, especially the FAs, and that it's only become known recently when cash spending began being measured.
The vibe is palpable. Like I have said before, we are about to find out if the last 20 years was just the fortune of GOAT QB or if the Krafts really do know what they are doing. This offseason we are loaded to really improve the team. I hope we do.

Back