Man arrest for beating lover because he "only listens to Alanis Morissette"

Steve-o

TACOS
Reaction score
I feel for this dude. :coffee:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-listens-Alanis-Morissette.html#axzz2KiEmUuEw

It won't be the first time conflicting musical tastes have caused a spat between a couple.
But Allen Blair Casey grew so incensed by his boyfriend's constant playing of Alanis Morissette songs he is alleged to have smashed him in the face with a plate.
When the 24-year-old, from Florida, was arrested, he is said to have told police: 'That's all the m***** f***** listens to'.
Casey's 33-year-old partner had a large cut on the left side of his face when police arrived at the couple's apartment in Jacksonville, according to a report in the Ottawa Citizen.
He told them he had been listening to an Alanis Morissette album but that his boyfriend didn't like it.
The report said officers found Casey in a park a short distance from the apartment following the domestic incident in October.
He is said to have told police: 'I hit him in the face'.
Casey was arrested and charged with domestic battery.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-listens-Alanis-Morissette.html#ixzz2KiFlmI84
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Well isn't that just a Jagged Little Pill.:suicide:

Why was I not suprized that this happened in FLORIDA! Is it me, or does ever crazy news story come out of Florida?

Did he one hand in his pocket while the other was used to smash the plate into his boyfriend's face.

Why was I not suprized that this happened in FLORIDA! Is it me, or does ever crazy news story come out of Florida?

NOT everyone just alot of them:shrug_n: I see alot coming outta Cali too.

Did he one hand in his pocket while the other was used to smash the plate into his boyfriend's face.

No one ever takes things seriously around here! :cuss:

ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

One of Canada's worst exports.

images

Did he say "Thank You"....

(song on 2nd album... and I only know that because my wife has it)

(song on 2nd album... and I only know that because my wife has it)

You just broke a rule. Big rule, imo. NEVER EVER explain things like that. The ones that get it will chuckle. The others don't matter.

BTW If you had a dollar for every similar stunt in this thread, you could buy us all lunch.

Cheers, BostonTim

You just broke a rule. Big rule, imo. NEVER EVER explain things like that. The ones that get it will chuckle. The others don't matter.

BTW If you had a dollar for every similar stunt in this thread, you could buy us all lunch.

Cheers, BostonTim

was he explaining his knowledge of the song? if so I think one protest too much and is a huge fan

Jesus that poor poor man.

Alanis Morrisette is terrible. That's some serious love to stay with a man that long who evens listens to that crap, let alone nothing else but.

Back